Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you's know who this be! Just look at the the last 5 letters of my handle!

I've been out of commission for a while cuz my wife had the twins last Wednesday March 27th, 2002! The boy came first at 12:06am then the girl came at 12:20am! All is well and my girl was a rock in that delivery room!

As some of you's know I have a son already who will be 2 yrs old in May so I've been really really really busy. Sleep has been seldom but it's been worth it!

The boy is Christian Miguel and was 7lbs 15oz's and the Girl is Marisa De Jesus and was 6lbs and 15oz's, big twins for a vaginal birth! Gots to keep it real with the Portuguese middle names!!!!!

I'm also happy to say that they will be registered Sporting Clube de Portugal socio's in May when my Pops goes to Lisboa!!!!

Paz

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW- I'm actually considering going back to Sao Miguel for good! It would be a great place to raise my kids and I can build a house back home for much cheaper and near the beach in Vila Franca do Campo!

If I do I plan on never working again or opening up a cafe type deal with a pumpin' nightclub for the tourists!

I'll keep ya's posted!!!;)

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Hey Alc that's really good news. Nice to see everthing went well and I'm really happy that the names still remained somewhat Portuguese. Personally, I would have added added Pauleta to Christian's name but that's fine.

Hat's off to your wife and her effort, wow you must've really...well...ok I'll just keep that joke to myself!:D

Forca Alcatraz!...I mean Rivando!?:confused:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Excellent news, Alc!:star: Cangratufrigginlations!

I knew something was up when ye disapeared for a while!

Wow! Mega kudos to you and the misses. Ain't that something!

Viva Christian Miguel and Marisa!:)

Forca, Alc!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Hey Congrats Alc !!!!!!!!!!! :DIwish you the best for you & your missus & hoping your children turn out great !!!!!!!!

BTW - why are you dropping the "Alcatraz" nickname ??

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
FORCA TEAM VANDO!

Congratulations Alc! You must be beyond pumped (and beyond tired, right?!)! Beautiful names for a beautiful family. All five ( :eek: ) of you will be in my thoughts & prayers in the coming weeks. I can't even imagine what twins would be like!

You the man!

Forca Christian!
Forca Marisa!

PS - what happened to the "ALCATRAZ" handle?!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I suspect Alc uses the PW memory options on his klunker at work, based on the fact that he seems to come up with a new handle each time he logs in from offsite!:D

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
:happy: What can I say? :excited:

Congrats, Vando! :)
The best for you and your beautiful family!

Wow! :proud:

A kiss for the babies from Aunt Eagle. ;) :kiss:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks all and once I get the pics I'll post'em for you's to see!

...and your right Pila, I always forget my password and since I'm not at work to check my password via Email I gotta get a new handle!

When I'm back at work I'll be rockin' Alc again!

-Now it's been almost 2 weeks since the twins were born and although they don't sleep through the night yet they are getting a lillte easier to handle! Either that or I'm getting used to it!

Peace!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
RIVANDO said:
Thanks all and once I get the pics I'll post'em for you's to see!

...and your right Pila, I always forget my password and since I'm not at work to check my password via Email I gotta get a new handle!

When I'm back at work I'll be rockin' Alc again!

-Now it's been almost 2 weeks since the twins were born and although they don't sleep through the night yet they are getting a lillte easier to handle! Either that or I'm getting used to it!

Peace!
Dude! I can only imagine the choatic scene at teh Alc home with three hungry babies wanting grub. Keep the sanity, Alc - Get all the avos involved! And drink alotta VINHO! It'll get easier each day.:)

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Muito Bonito!

They're awesome! Congratulations again V!

I was certain they'd be in green and white stripes already, though ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts