Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One minute he is asking for 20 million dollars and saying he won't play for Fener, the next minute, I hear he will come to fenerbahce for 10 millino dollars.

What the hell is going on?:D

After we got Gilberto, I thought we wouldn't bother trying to get Almeyda as well, but it seems as if Parma told him that Fener has agreed to a 10 million dollar deal, and he will be coming our squad, or he will be with their reserve team.

Anyone else confused about this?:D:eek:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Anyone else confused about this?
I am not confused, I am just angry. I think we should just forget him. What is the big deal about him. There are tens of players out there we can get:tongue:

There is a very goo Turkish saying "fazla naz asik usandirir"
something like enough is enough:tongue:

·
*the drum drum*
43,003 Posts
Just remember one thing Deniz..
Ortega's deal is concluded today, after 3 months of talks...Almeyda's talks began after the Ortega talks, so give it some time...;)

BTW, Gilberto hasn't been signed yet...Lorant still has to take a good look at the player to see if he is what he wants in the midfield...

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suppose if we can only pick one, I would take Gilberto over Almeyda...but I am glad Ortega signed last night.

I heard he was almost run over at the airport from all of the Fener fans there to meet him:eek:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
I heard he was almost run over at the airport from all of the Fener fans there to meet him
I bet the fans scared the hell out of him:D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Just forget him....

Go for someone better or more efficient..

His price tag is too much!

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
His price tag is too much!
I've read that Yildirim is waiting for his price to go down;)

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think it will go below 10 million dollars though, and therefore, I think we will get Gilberto to be our last midfielder:cool:

·
*the drum drum*
43,003 Posts
As much as I like Almeyda, I'd rather have Gilberto after his match winning performance against us in the Semi Final...

I hate him for playing so well against us, and especially the way he marked Yildiray...
But, he is a class player...:eekani:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts