Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
wzw I left a colored piece of rock at the entrance of Fenghuang Xincun station in Guangzhou with the letters wzw etched on it. It is hidden underneath the garbage pail lid (the one on the right of the main door), with superglue. From one monk to another retrieve the rock and report back to me with the color.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wzw I left a colored piece of rock at the entrance of Fenghuang Xincun station in Guangzhou with the letters wzw etched on it. It is hidden underneath the garbage pail lid (the one on the right of the main door), with superglue. From one monk to another retrieve the rock and report back to me with the color.
I'm not living in Guangzhou...I live in Qingdao, which is in East China and Guangzhou is in South China. These two cities are very very far from each other....

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
I'm not living in Guangzhou...I live in Qingdao, which is in East China and Guangzhou is in South China. These two cities are very very far from each other....
what color are the street lights near Xiliutingcun? and what design are they?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what color are the street lights near Xiliutingcun? and what design are they?
You've been to Qingdao before? Xiliutingcun(cun means village in Chinese) is near Qingdao airport but to be honest I've never been to Qingdao airport since 1996. So I don't know what it looks like now. And Xiliutingcun and Qingdao Airport are in Chengyang county, which is a suburb of Qingdao City. I live in Shinan, center of Qingdao City. You can ask me about there.
By the way it's 1:00 am. I have to go to bed. I can ask your question tomorrow.:) (any questions about Qingdao culture and history, even the dilact.)

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
Fine then what color are the garbage bins near the Qingdao Blood Centre? since that's close to the Crown Plaza Hotel you should've been around there?

·
Registered
23,556 Posts
i need to get familiar with Chinese things anyway so if this guy/girl/koyel, whatever knows legit info about China and can help me out then its good for me lol.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts