Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
It isn't necessary to mention that World Cup is the most prestigious tournament, and the one who give more emotion than any other tournament.
But I personnaly think that Copa America is more spectacular, all the teams give their best(except Venezuela) in that tournament and we really have 22 artists in the pitch.
What do you think ? (Mabrouk ya Sabry for the moderator)

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
the only problem is that some teams dont have their full lineup in copa america because it might not be so important to them...remember argentina last year...but it sure is a great way to see the upcoming young stars.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Thanks Tunisian :)

Anyways I think the European Championship is good too. Compare the Italy World cup group with the Euro2000 group, Also the rest of the Euro2000 groups with the World cup groups. However Euro championships are not as interesting as Copa America, South American teams without exceptions are more talented than European teams (European teams depend more on power and Energy, less on talents)

Ronaldo, Lopez, Batigol, Amoroso, Rivaldo, Crespo....... Best players come from that part of the world..

Talents :
-----------
1. South America
2. Europe
3. Africa
4. Asia
5. N.America

Do you think this ranking is right ?

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I haven't seen many Copa America's (actually only 1) so I can't say that it's the most exciting. I still belive that World Cup is the best because once you get to the 2nd Round / Quarters you get to see the best from Europe and South America play each other, which is phenomenal. Last 3 world cup finals have been South America Vs. Europe. No matter what anyone says, WC is still the best because it draws so many diverse teams, unique matchups, and it brings fans together from all over the world, in my opinion.

And Sabry, you are right about the ranking.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree with you Sabry, in your ranking.
Eclipse, I said WC is more prestigious, but on the spectacle side, Copa America is better(My own opinion).
In WC, the game is rather tactical, but in Copa America, we have a more open game.
(Sorry for english mistakes)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts