Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
what's the Scottish for "we can't hack the EPL but we have a chance of the Carling Cup if Chelsea put out their 2nd team"? :pp

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
I don't think either United or Arsenal can taunt eachother, as they're both currently sh*te. Chelski, on the other hand, can taunt whoever they want. Jacko, that's your cue.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
bayern and milan will kick some arses i guarntee tht.

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Isaac said:
I don't think either United or Arsenal can taunt eachother, as they're both currently sh*te. Chelski, on the other hand, can taunt whoever they want. Jacko, that's your cue.

Chelsea are the last ones that can taunt until they actually win something, their one great moment was a half a century ago. :shades:

the only side i think can currently taunt us is AC Milan and even them we can just spit back they are only 2nd as well. :pp

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Young07 said:
hey arsene, what is the french for we are going out this round?
Ask Cantona. Maybe he has told Ferguson that already. :angel:

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
am i drunk from xmas parties or the guy doesnt make sense at all

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Chelsea are the last ones that can taunt until they actually win something, their one great moment was a half a century ago.

the only side i think can currently taunt us is AC Milan and even them we can just spit back they are only 2nd as well.

Mourinho has the premiership wrapped up.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Paratroopa said:
Mourinho has the premiership wrapped up.
If you knew your football history, you'd realise that teams with 10 point leads on Boxing Day have lost the Championship. Newcastle had a 10 point lead over Manchester United in 95/96 and ended up as runner up. Manchester United held a 9 point lead over Arsenal in 97/98 and finished runner up. It was only two seasons ago when Arsenal led United by 7 points with just over two months to go and we finished runner up.

Typically, Chavski fans have no clue what they're on about. No clue what it takes to win the league, and when teams have to perform. Only Chavski idiots would think it's over in December when they still have to go to Old Trafford, Anfield, St. James' Park, Fratton Park, Goodison Park and White Hart Lane.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
khimik said:
If you knew your football history, you'd realise that teams with 10 point leads on Boxing Day have lost the Championship. Newcastle had a 10 point lead over Manchester United in 95/96 and ended up as runner up. Manchester United held a 9 point lead over Arsenal in 97/98 and finished runner up. It was only two seasons ago when Arsenal led United by 7 points with just over two months to go and we finished runner up.

Typically, Chavski fans have no clue what they're on about. No clue what it takes to win the league, and when teams have to perform. Only Chavski idiots would think it's over in December when they still have to go to Old Trafford, Anfield, St. James' Park, Fratton Park, Goodison Park and White Hart Lane.
spot on mate, spot on

·
Banned
3,469 Posts
Young07 said:
hey arsene, what is the french for we are going out this round?
Ask Cantona, he shat his pants often enough in europe for man U.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts