Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read in the Gazzeta dello Sport that we still have Weah. What are we going to do with him? We either need to play him until he's old and useless or sell him now for some good money while he has value. He got hosed last season. Weah is much better than Bieroff and should play. I can't imagine him with Chelsea. Anyhow, what have you guys heard?

Oh, San Siro 1, please don't tell me we've traded him for Zidane or Figo or Ronaldinho, okay? I can't take anymore silly rumors! HEE HEE!! ;) :D

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Does anyone have an answer to this question? Or does no one know the answer?

D

·
0 Posts
i have read in several places that weah has signed with monaco. chelsea had an option to buy him but opted out with the arrival of their new strikers like hassailbaink.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is he gone on a free transfer?

G

·
0 Posts
In the italian-soccer site it says that he has a 70% of going to Monaco, and a 30% of going to Bologna.

D

·
0 Posts
hmmmmmm
I don't think he has left to Monaco for free if thats true, a small fee i think.

I didn't know of the Bologna rumors.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I think it was on the official site that I read that Milan offered Weah to leave for free to the club he wanted to go to. Which one it will be are still up for confirmation.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Weah is most likely to join Monaco. Milan officials has said befor that they don`t want to sell him to another italian club.

Who do you prefear: Weah or Bierhoff ?

In my opinion Weah is a much better choice, I can`t belive that a big club like yours can stick with Bierhoff.

All he can is head banging :)

·
International
8,545 Posts
At this point in time I'd take Bierhoff. I don't think much of him, but I think even less of Weah. Weah was a great striker, and will long be a favourite of a lot of Milanisti, but his days are done, they were last year. He really can't contribute anymore, and Bierhoff despite his poor play, still can.

S

·
0 Posts
weah is joining to istanbul club besiktas and the transfer fee is 500000 dollars.it will be interesting to watch him in turkey.i think he is still good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts