Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm confused. :confused:
What's up with our german/feyenoord-fan?
A While ago I read he was 1/4th German, afterwards I read he was 1/4 Turkish and a bit later I read he was 1/4 Dutch and Belgian (1/8 I believe) too. :tongue:

Can someone enlight? :)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
A While ago I read he was 1/4th German, afterwards I read he was 1/4 Turkish and a bit later I read he was 1/4 Dutch and Belgian (1/8 I believe) too. :tongue:

I heard he lives in a cage in the mountains, is that true? :eek: ;)

Also, he appears to have a job as a freakin' background checker :howler:

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Kampfschwein said:

1/4th German, 1/4th Dutch, 1/4th Turkisch and 1/8th Belgian leaves another 1/8th for him to be.....erm... Ghanees?

Well, he has been having identity problems I guess. The poor guy supports Ollie Kahn for crying out loud.

Let him be ;)

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe he has Indonesian blood as well.:)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*hardy har har* :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Kampfschwein said:

maybe Wally has just a few more sides... like me! Although I am from Germany I am not a typical german. In no way.... ;) :tongue:
But wheres the problem? We live in a big Europe and I would say I am just european. And -imo-so is also Wally.
Although I´ll never understand his support for Kahn... :D

·
Registered
59,018 Posts
Re: Re: What's the deal with Wally?

Prince-O said:
Also, he appears to have a job as a freakin' background checker :howler:
Looks like I'll be out of a job very soon :howler: :D so many of them round here :eek:

Well Prince and Kluivert have the best papers to make it big time in the background checker market! :star:

As for the Germany thing, I do NOT have any roots from there whatsoever. Who ever came on that? :fero:
Basically started as a joke, this cheering for Kahn to wind people up but I've now started to really like Bayern :depress: :D
Any cures for this? :( :tongue:

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What's the deal with Wally?

Wally said:
Looks like I'll be out of a job very soon :howler: :D so many of them round here :eek:

Well Prince and Kluivert have the best papers to make it big time in the background checker market! :star:
We are just small time background checkers. You are the one and only Background-Check-Guru :howler: ;)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Re: Re: Re: What's the deal with Wally?

Wally said:
Basically started as a joke, this cheering for Kahn to wind people up but I've now started to really like Bayern :depress: :D
Any cures for this? :( :tongue:
Well, it always happens... I cheer for Kluivert and I started to really like Barça :D It's contagious! :D

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the deal with Wally?

Dalila said:
Well, it always happens... I cheer for Kluivert and I started to really like Barça :D It's contagious! :D
and what if he leaves there? ;) :D will you still support Barca?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wally is NOT german? :eek:
Ow, the dissapointment. :( :tongue: ;)

Still be pretty cool, a German Dutchman. :)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What's the deal with Wally?

delpi_vanni_10 said:
and what if he leaves there? ;) :D will you still support Barca?
Yes, I'll support Juve, Barça and his new team. :D :D :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Kampfschwein said:

:D

I wonder WHERE you read such things...:tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts