Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmmmm Rollo...Alexx was wondering where you were....make you way down to the Brazilian forum!

I'll have to get Alexx to explain to me about the vinegar! :)

------------------
WESF

R

·
0 Posts
Is it me or.....sniff..sniff, no i smell frustration and... sniff panic....and looooooooooooooooserrrrrssssssssss, have u lazialis given up????

WHAT THE PHUCK?????????

Already talking about next season...focus on this one suckerz, we all need to think that we'll win lo scudetto!

So I'll suggest...sorry DECIDE that we'll think (real hard) on that piece of steel tomorrow (later this day) at 14.00
Central-Swedish-fukkGreenwich-time for 5 minutes.

All the energy we generate will be enough..
Now 4 those who r into tantrasexxx this is nothing new, and 4 those who r still doing the missionary every saturday evening, Alexxx will explain thourougly what I mean..
Ok ?? Don't worry u who still r in hibernation!! Preacher Rollo has entered the stage, I 'll take donations laterrr.

Ufff this vinegar was CHEAP!!!

Alert!!! hangover ahead............

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat post! Good to have u back! True indeed, the smell of losers over here! I have been concentrating on today's match THE WHOLE F****** WEEK, but it seems like the rest of us think whom to buy/sell for next season is much more interesting! Today will be very, VERY important!
Keep on preaching! What kind of donations would u like? Cheap vinegar perhaps?? ;)

LAZIO, ESISTI SOLO TU!

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 30-04-2000).]

R

·
0 Posts
Good mörning!

We won and Juve lost...i wonder why??

Creds to those who helped on earlier today and let's get together again 4 next game OKKEY?

------------------

E

·
0 Posts
The man, the myth, the legend is here again!!! Nice to see you awake Rollo

FORZA LAZIO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts