Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a little question.

how do the squad travel to afar countries, lets say in the CL comp?

they have some fancy gunner private jet?

or they fly commercialy?

·
Registered
115 Posts
they always fly from Luton as to do the England players that play for London clubs. ive got a mate that works for a baggage company that always deal with with AFC+ENG flights and he's well in there with Gary Lewin, so far he's got me Keowns shirt (altho he never played) from Kiev away this season along with plenty of official FA paraphanallia.

whether they have their own jet i dont know- leave it with me and i'll have an answer for ya by tomorrow as the fella in question is doing the 4hr coach ride to b'burn with me!:D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
sadly Jacko is close to the truth,there was a big furore when Keith Edelman joined and he made us go on our tour to Austria on economy class,the press were saying it was disgraceful and all the playes were upset,shows what they know,we probably now have the best 'team spirit' in the world :D

·
Registered
11,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jern Lizardhous said:
sadly Jacko is close to the truth,there was a big furore when Keith Edelman joined and he made us go on our tour to Austria on economy class,the press were saying it was disgraceful and all the playes were upset,shows what they know,we probably now have the best 'team spirit' in the world :D
tats crazy, lol, the amount of money they get paid, they can easily chip in a few weeks of their money and buy a private jet

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Well if your going by the stats it´s not so obvious! Although I understand people who are afraid to fly, not so fond of it myself either!

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Dennis likes to live his life on the edge,bloody cowards taking planes everywhere :cool:
Denis = :cool:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
There is a private jet knocking around somewhere, I think it might be Fiszman's... I remember them using it to collect the French boys after the Confederations Cup.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts