Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the transfer rumours going around about Valencia's best players leaving, what are we going to have left?

Lopez, Gerard, Ilie, Kily, Farinos are all rumoured to be leaving!!! Even though Carew is supposedly coming in I still won't be satisfied with a Sanchez - Carew front line. Wtf is going to happen to our midfield??

O so many questions.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Where is Ilie going to?
And for how much?

[This message has been edited by chivu (edited 14-04-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
Where is Claudio Lopez going???????
Cuper will do everything to hold on to him, Valencia should stay together for at least another season. This season may just not see the league and champions league titles coming their way, but next season it could well happen, as long as they stay identical plus Carew would be nice.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yah, I totally agree with you DriverX, but there is too much money involved for Valencia to deny all these transfers. I heard from the Parma Forum that Farinos has already been sacrificed to Parma for $17 Mil. As for Lopez he will be offered around $28 Mil. And Gerard is highly sought after by Milan.

In replay to you "chivu", Ilie has recently said in an interview that he wants to leave if Cuper doesn't play him more often. And with Carew leaving, the odds of Ilie leaving are decent too. Oh, and Milan is the only team I heard about so far that have shown interest.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
firinos is going to parma.
gerard to milan
cluadio lioez to lazio
roma wants kily,but it's only speculations yet,we'll see what will happen.
ilie,some italian teams are also interested in him but i dont reilly think he comes to italy,he will possibly stay in spain.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts