Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello does anybody know whats going on with this player?
Personally i think that Olympiakos should withdraw his interest its obvious that the player wants to stay in Turkey and i cant understand why Olympiakos are pressing so much for him he is not Thuram or Cannavaro i dont get it and the money they are talking about are crazy for this player he may be good but i think that there a lot players even in Greece better then him. Antzas for example is only 23 and promising like hell he could get very good in the near future. I dont have anything against ALpay but this thing are getting boring.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Alpay wants to join Olympiakos.If he wanted to stay at Turkey he would just reject any approach.you'll see that if Olympiakos goes to FIFA almapay will be with them.He is an exelent defender and Olympiakos has found the right player to clinch his defence.

Antzas is sooooooo slow its unbelievable.He moves like a bus rather as a footballer.The only good thing is that he is PAOK :)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
He ýs defýnýtely one of the best defenders ýn europe and bay far the best ýn Turkey. The good thýng ýs he plAYS WITH HIS HEART..he goes for every ball but also loves money. He ýs one of those few defenders ýn the world who can be a hero after the games.

I thýnk he wants to leave but he ýs confused. He wants to leave because there ýs so much pressure on hým ýn Turkey. He ýs always the target man whatever happens.
But he doesnt wanna leave because he has a good relatýon wýth Fener presýdent. Second, fenebahce has a very strong team thýs year wýth stars lýke Andersson(bologna), Revivo(celta Výgo), Lazetic(redstar), Mýrkovýc(juventus) and Rapaýc(perugýa). he can have a very good season for hýs career. the uncertaýnty whether he ýs stayýng or leavýng has not exactly been solved but ý guess he wýll stay.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alpay is history for Olympiakos and thats all thank you for the info Carlito but we dont really care. Olympiakos has very good defenders and will not buy anyone else as for Alpay i wish him all the luck in Turkey. I doubt he is one of the best in Europe if so why does he play in Turkey?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
update

-Alpay Ozalan signs 4 year contract wýth Aston Villa-

I guess u have no more doubts of hým beýng a good player and he aswered your questýon well :)

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im sorry but do you mean that Aston Villa is a good club?
i dont think so, they have asked around 10 players to come to the team and to play for them but nobody wanted to join them. Maybe ALpay sees them as a good opurtunity but a heard from a turkish supporter that he was about to join a spanish team which team?

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Yes, aston Villa ýs a good club. They have finished premier leauge ýn 6th place. I guess you must be a pretty good team to be finishing at that position in one of the toughhest league ýn the world. :)

He has already sýgned, ý wýtnesed it on tv so there is no more chance of him movong to another club. but ý heard many italian and spanish teams offered him a place after he announced that he could not stay at fenerbahce anymore. he said he hose them because he thougth his son could have a good education ýn england and they also offered himn a very good amount.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good for him but i think English football is away back compared with Italian and Spanish my friend. But i hope he coould do a good job there.

S

·
0 Posts
nik my friend english football is much better than spanish.be sure and villa is of course good team.maybe u think olmpiakos is better hahaha

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Squzzy,do you have any doubts that Olympiakos is better than Aston Villa? of course they are.Olympiakos is in the CL Aston Villa is in the Intertoto.And they were not 6th last year! La Liga and Spanish football is better than the PL.However,Alpay probably sees Villa as a step to move to a bigger club so I understand his decision.But there is no question I think tht Olympiakos is better than Aston Villa.So is Galatasaray.

S

·
0 Posts
thx amoroso.villa is in the premiere league and its better than greek league but yes villa is not succesful u right.spanish league is worse than premiere cause premiere is much faster.is turkish league better than greek? what do u think amoroso

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
I rate the Portuguese,the Greek and the turkish league exactly the same.Turkish teams spend more money but I find their transfer policies a bit silly regarding the foreighn players.Portuguese and Greek teams buy foreighn players that they really need and give more chances to local talent.I mean what is the point of buying Kenneth Andersson for examble? he is old and average.I'm sure that there is a turkish player somewhere who is as good,cheaper and younger.To complete my answer,the Greek nd turkish league are at the same level.

S

·
0 Posts
i think turkish league is better than greek.u have never won any cups in europe dont forget.and kennet is a good player and amoroso he came from serie A u know.and if its all about age why did chelsea hire weah then?think of it.our league is better than portuguse too

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Squzzy,you won ONE UEFA Cup.This says absolutely nothing.Panathinaikos once reached the final of CL and lost from the Great Ajax of Cruyff (that says nothing as well).Besides,I told you that if Olympiakos handnt crushed on Juventus at the first round they could have gone as far as Galata.It was a legendary achivement what Galatasry did but its not going to happen again any time soon because both the Greek and the Turkish teams have long way to go beofre they really reach the elite.Closer than any team from these countries I feel its Olympiakos,they buy good players and they do not sell their best players like Galata did with Tugay and Hakan Sukur.

As far as Kenneth Andersson is concerned he is a good targetman but at 33 hardly a good investment.I'm sure that there are turkish players who are better but will have thier way cut becuase of him.I am not familiar with the playing style of the Turkish league but if it fast and low like the Greek then Kennet will fail.He is made for long crosses into the box,the type of Sweden plays.Bad move for Fener in my opinion.Besides,Kennet was running out of time in Seria A.Thats why Bologna sold him.While,Ze Elias and Rapajc for examble had many good years left in them,these were great moves.

As I told you,I value the Turkish,the Greek and the Portuguese league at exaclty the same.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts