Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Conservatives

According to Various media reports the starting line-up for the match against Germany is as follow:
------------------------Roberto Abbondanzieri-------------------
Javier Zanetti -------??------- Gabriel Heinze ------Diego Placente
-----------------------Esteban Cambiasso-----------------------
Lionel Scaloni ---------------------------------- Juan Pablo Sorín
------------------------Juan Román Riquelme --------------------
--------------Javier Saviola---------- Hernán Crespo-------------

a glance at the line-up shows a conservative team. First,where is Aimar? why can't he play with Riquelme? why one of the most talented Argnetine players ( if not the most talented ) is sitting on the bench. why placente and Sorin taking charge of the left-side, both originaly are left-backs. Why not play Solari and Sorin. Solari can defends and attacks. Solati - Sorin is more productive than the suggested line-up by Peckerman.

Also is it true that Peckerman doesn't consider D'Alessandro in his future plans?!! Elegant and very productive player like him shouldnt be left-out; "(Bilardo syndrome)". What about the future of Tevez in the national team. keep in mind that i'm not refering to them not being called up for this match. i'm reffering to few things a read about the future of the team with Peckerman.

Bielsa, i miss you already. I miss his all out "crazy" attacking Strategy. i miss the teams of Bielsa, he almost always picks the most talented players. some of them fit his plans and some do not. but generally his team (Copa America, Olympics) were the most attacking and exciting teams in the world recently.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
LA MAQUINA said:
Bielsa, i miss you already. I miss his all out "crazy" attacking Strategy. i miss the teams of Bielsa, he almost always picks the most talented players. some of them fit his plans and some do not. but generally his team (Copa America, Olympics) were the most attacking and exciting teams in the world recently.
He left out Riquelme,Saviola and D'Alessandro from the 2002 WC squad,I will never forgive Bielsa that.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Purger said:
He left out Riquelme,Saviola and D'Alessandro from the 2002 WC squad,I will never forgive Bielsa that.

man just piss off!!!! quit moaning about the world cup. none of the above were feautured in the qualifiers. we were superb during the qualifires, so what is the point in changing the team 4 people like you. nows the right time for the people u mention to be part of the team. use ur ****ing head u cant take more than 23 playes 2 world cup ok. u suggest he lefyt out batistuta, veron, kily, gallardo, gustavi, all of whom wer doing good 4 argetnina. wc is not not time to experiment.

also for gertmany match. zanetti not cb and neither is heinze. i'd put heinze on left with milto and gonzalo in middle and right. put zanetti 4 scaloni.

bielsa left cos of ********s like purger always moaning.

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
dammage7 said:
man just piss off!!!! quit moaning about the world cup. none of the above were feautured in the qualifiers. we were superb during the qualifires, so what is the point in changing the team 4 people like you. nows the right time for the people u mention to be part of the team. use ur ****ing head u cant take more than 23 playes 2 world cup ok. u suggest he lefyt out batistuta, veron, kily, gallardo, gustavi, all of whom wer doing good 4 argetnina. wc is not not time to experiment.

also for gertmany match. zanetti not cb and neither is heinze. i'd put heinze on left with milto and gonzalo in middle and right. put zanetti 4 scaloni.

bielsa left cos of ********s like purger always moaning.
1)Vidi se da si dobro odgojen.
2)Yeah,he should have left out Veron,Kily and Gallardo.
3)I am glad he left,now Argentina will win the World Cup with Pekerman.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Purger said:
1)Vidi se da si dobro odgojen.
2)Yeah,he should have left out Veron,Kily and Gallardo.
3)I am glad he left,now Argentina will win the World Cup with Pekerman.

I knew this would happen...Pekerman is a moron. He is Mini Me. What kind of line up is that. Also, I am so sick of seeing Sorin on every team he calls but no Tevez, Macherano, Lucho etc. Where is Bianchi when you need him....Pekerman sucks.. :yuck:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
well i want bianchi too but then people would complain about something else... guess bianchi plays counter attack style.. and roman would be there but i dont know if aimar would.. people would cry about that.. is a never ending story... lets just relax and see where it goes pekerman is better then bielsa .... well atleast he knows roman is the main man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts