Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ciao Tutti!

Does anyone have any ideas whey Inter have posted a statement on the official website this morning confirming that Francesco Coco DID train with the first team yesterday and today?

He has obviously been accused of being elsewhere and I just found it strange that they felt the need to make such a statement?

Any info on that would be much appreciated!

Andy x

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Depending on the speed of your connection:
mms://video.jumpy.it/iene/C_11_video_999_videoadsl.wmv
mms://video.jumpy.it/iene/C_11_video_999_videomodem.wmv

BTW, the sound is supposed to be like that.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fascinating!

Wot on Earth was he thinking?!

Looked totally bewildered by it all! :confused:

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
LoL, what was going on there. Even though I dont understand Italian, Coco seemed to have no clue what he was doing on that show.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Wtf was that shit ? :googly:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
I thought you'd be fascinated! :D It's a mock interview for a comedy program on Italian television. I can usually figure out what's going on in Italian, but the echo is too much for me, so I can't tell you the exact contents. Anyway, does it really matter? ;) I couldn't resist posting this when Andy asked what was going on with Coco. I had a thread in the Italian forum about the show.

Coco seems to be concentrating on television rather than Inter these days. A month or so ago, I saw him and his girlfriend (I forget her name) on a really bad show, sort of an Italian version of "Candid Camera" where winners -- or is it losers? -- get doused with water. Coco got soaked twice. Even though I'm not an Inter supporter, I was thinking to myself, "Why isn't this clown in training instead of making an idiot of himself?"

·
Registered
45,467 Posts
Oh well, I guess he's got himself covered, since he decided to play for free. Now we know why! :doh:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Ruffian, so are you saying that the show is a reason for why Coco is in a trouble or skipped training or something? Was the show from yesterday? Or was it just an attempt to joke around, on what was a serious question from Andy?

Not trying to be sarcastic or anything, I didn't get if you wanted to answer Andy's question with that video. :confused:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
It was mostly a joke, Jimmy. I think the video is from last month (March 23? not sure). I didn't mean it as an answer to whatever is going on these days with training. It was mostly a response to the general thread title "What's Coco been up to?". As usual, I couldn't resist the temptation. The video is just too weird, and I thought you guys would get a laugh out of it.

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Andy.

Firdaus, when is Coco's "free year" going to be? 2008? 2009? Hah! That's assuming he's going to be worth anything by then...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts