1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone here
I'm new friend
anyway what's a truth ?
ok I see, everybody here is talking about that game between Alhilal ( alzaeem ) and itthad and they said something is not truth about this game
about me I don't like to speak more than what I will give you I mean videw site
this a first one :

http://www.sopr.net/sam9/art1.rm

look at the time in this mistake it 00:04:00 in the first half houre look at this player who made this mistake he is a same player who will make a sacond mistake and by the way he didn't take any card from this mistake

sacond one :

http://www.sopr.net/sam9/art4.rm

this a same player who made the first mistake and if he got yallow card from the first mistake it supposed to be the sacond card here that means red card and out of the game
and this pleyer who did a problem in the last game I mean when the ball that passes the line of the goal
everyone can see if this guy got two cards from his mistakes, it's nouthing will be doing in the last game

thanks every one and I will explain more next time.
your friend
Ahmed Alhilali
America
[email protected]

·
Registered
319 Posts
Those are horrible tackles!

If a non-Saudi was the referee, Basem would have recieved a red card in the first half. But Saudi referees (all of them) don't have the guts.

On the other hand, to be fair to Itti, I have seen players from all clubs commit such tackles and get away with it. Why just last week Al-Zahrani made even worse tackles on Al-Hasan and got away with it. Had Basem known that the ref. would be firm, he wouldn't have been so reckless.

I say this because I am concerned with our prospects in WC2002. Saudi football lacks a lot in the physical aspects of the game. However, we need stronger, yet "clean" challenges on the ball not trademark "Inbirashat". It doesn't even things out, it doesn't compensate for lack of strong challenges. How many times have we seen our NT players get hustled from balls throughout the game (ex. against France and Denmark). I predict we will see it again against Germany and Cameroun. Hopefully one of our "tough" guys won't lose and get red-carded.

Strong challenges, YES. Reckless tackles, NO.

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Ya waaad ya inbirashat :D

But seriously.. I couldn't agree more.. I wouldn't say it's our refs only.. If you saw tha Man U - Arsenal game last night.. At least 3 Man U players deserved red cards for very bad tackles (Scholes, Phil Neville and Blanc).. the ref gave 2 yellow cards and a warning.. It's just that refs are always under pressure and get that "Blame" after any team loses.. look at al Nasr.. if they lose to ANY team.. they have to blame the ref and the fact that he didn't give them a couple of penalties... etc.. even al hilal with all thei ref and FA backing blame refs when they lose..

as for tackles.. I agree.. it's something that we should look out for in Japan..

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Well now, with all due respect, the only "truth" that you've illustrated is the fact that many of the more partizan Hilalis are clutching at straws in their efforts to convince people that they have the moral high ground.

Congratulations, you found two fouls commited by Basem. So? They were late and reckless, but they were hardly deserving of a red card. He didn't sink his studs into someone's shin (like Jens Jeremies in the friendly against Argentina) or knee or kick a person in the face (like Roy Keane yesterday) or tackle from behind (a Rigobert Song speciality). Were they bookable? yes, and guess what Basem did get booked in the second one. But the fact is, these are common tackles in football, that happen in almost every game. They are dealt with according to the discression and judgement of the referree (obviously within the rules of the game). They hardly constitute turning points in a game. Argueing against the referrees decisions down to the most minute decision is futile and counter productive, all it does is take attention away from serious errors of judgements made by the referree and equating them with the minor ones. And if you want to be pedantic and argue over every foul, why not be consistent and post a video of every foul made in the game, rather than isolate ones made by Basem for your own ends. You will be very busy, because the Hilalis made a shocking number of fouls(especcially in the first half), many of which were the cynical kind (trip him before he reaches the box, cut him down before he releases a player). I wonder how many players would you deem to be worthy of sending off.
Meanwhile, let the people who can be fair and bypartizan discuss things objectively. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to remove the Ittihad lawyers cap and go join the discussions.

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Adel, Yasir

Regarding "inbirashat"....

I agree that unfortunately our defenders still have the mentality of the 80s in their defending and haven't adopted to the more modern methods of defending. They go to ground way too quickly, and their tackles are more hopeful than clinical. Sliding tackles are, and have always been, part of the game, but in modern defending a player stays on his feet and only goes down when he's sure that he'll get the ball.

As for the world cup, I think we'll see more remonstrations and complaints about the physicalness of the other sides from the likes Sami alJaber than our players getting into serious trouble.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Ahmad,

I think what some hilalis are trying to do is to prove that Abu Zenada did not try to "intentionally" give the match to Hilal. It's obvious to everyone that there were mistakes that favored Hilal. That is not the matter. The matter is whether these mistakes were on purpose or not. In this case, red carding Basem would have helped Hilal tremendously and certainly the ref. would have recieved relatively very little reproach. Ofcourse, he would recieve some no matter who won and how good he was :(

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
:yuck:

Can't decide what is more pathetic: the way Hilal won (the biggest cheating i have yet to see in Saudi league), or the fact that some Hilali's are trying to convince others (and themselves) that they won it without cheating!! :yuck:

spare us. I have alot of respect for Adel (and others i know) who are not going to such methods.

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Dossary said:
Ahmad,

I think what some hilalis are trying to do is to prove that Abu Zenada did not try to "intentionally" give the match to Hilal. It's obvious to everyone that there were mistakes that favored Hilal. That is not the matter. The matter is whether these mistakes were on purpose or not. In this case, red carding Basem would have helped Hilal tremendously and certainly the ref. would have recieved relatively very little reproach. Ofcourse, he would recieve some no matter who won and how good he was :(
Come onnnn!! :) You can't be serious!! did not try "intentionally??!!"... ya3ni wallah kaanat bayyynnnaa!!! :)

As for the tackles thing.. well yes.. HiJazzey is right.. our guys tackle as if they've watched too many Captain Majid episodes!! The type where the close their eyes and go in hoping for the ball to be won (I guess it's a remnant from those playing in al 7aara days! :D)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts