Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This pant head of a man has promised to many things and unlikely things...

1) He said Terim will be gone - good - but his replacement will be Lucescu (unlikely)

2) Necati's transfer was set to be agreed for 1st of January 2004, its now agreed for the 1st of July 2004 - not good

3) Yildiray's transfer complete - big big lie

4) If no Lucescu then Luis Fernandez is coach, who??? I've heard the name but I cant remember who hes coached, please refresh my memory :rolleyes:

DO NOT VOTE FOR ALI DURUST!!! he might make good promises now, but I think its all wrong, we'll end up with nothing, Lucescu wont leave a well balanced team at Besiktas to come back :mad: its all lies and I think I'm the only one who can see it :fero:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
When Lucescu was gone, Vahid Halihodzic was free. I don't know if you know him : he's a bosnian coach. When he arrived in Lille (France), the team was playing in 2nd league and was nearly to fall in 3rd ligue : it was the end of the season. With him, the team stayed in 2nd league. The following year, Lille jumped to 1st league. And the following year, Lille was in Champion's League !!! Incredible ! Then he went out from Lille and we could have him for coach(there was rumour about vahid's arrival in GS) but we choose ... Terim. Now, Halihodzic is the coach of Paris Saint-Germain : this team, with Luis Fernandez as coach, last year, was having bad results and the team is now 3rd of the french league... I wish we had a coach like that. :(

Fernandez wouldn't be a bad coach, I think : last year, he was not very successful with PSG but 2 years ago, PSG finished 4th, and when he was the coach of Bilbao 4 years ago, he qualified them for CL...

Wait & see...

Fernandez in Ali Sami Yen :

·
Registered
460 Posts
Luis Fernandez is actually Espanyol's coach...they're in the last position of La Liga..which i like because i hate them:D :tongue:

·
*the drum drum*
42,528 Posts
Luis Fernandez is an idiot, plain and simple..

He's the last man you want in charge of your team ;)

Just consider, a man in charge of PSG and couldn't win a single trophy in all his years there :rollani:\
He was linked with BJK before and after they had Daum, he was linked with Fener the last few times we've been after a coach, and he's been linked with GS in the last 2 years a few times..

About Yildo..
I don't think he'll come to Turkey now, Leverkusen is rising again and their in 3rd spot..
If he didn't leave when his team was nearly relegated, why would he leave them now?

Necati will be a GS player sometime or another.. It's been waiting to go through for the last year or so..
So that's no big promise..

·
Registered
59,019 Posts
Fernandez is a big hothead. He should have done a lot better with the players under his helm like Ronaldinho who he fell out with. It won't take long before he has a bust-up with someone else :eek:

Halihodzic or Perrin would be better choices. Rate them much higher than Fernandez but they won't go.

Basturk will want to go to a bigger league than the Bundesliga if he wants a move. He first needs to get his starting place back at Leverkusen before thinking of moving whatsoever. Also Leverkusen imo will rock again in next years champions league and they'll need every single player in their squad for their campaign. Watch this space! ;)
Also he imo needs more time to develop at a club like Leverkusen. Just like Rosicky at Dortmund, these two are not good enough to really star in a top Serie A, La Liga or Premiership club at the moment. They don't dominate games like they should, so they should both stay for at least 2 more years imo. to develop themselves under Sammer and Augenthaler but the bottom line is Galatasaray can't afford him.

A player you might be getting in 2 years time is Go Ahead Eagles Ugur Yildrim, a player who is going to move to Heerenveen next season and Galatasaray is the next club he wants to go. He's a a right winger or forward, about 20 or 21 and he can win games with his flair. Very raw and can be inconsistant at times though and he'll need time but he's a talent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts