Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
54,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zotti
Moro Scurto Bovo Cufre
Virga Aquilani Brighi Langella
Cerci Montella

Paoloni; Freddi, Briotti, Seppani, Ajide, Galloppa, Galasso, Marsili, Corvia, Okuka

And any experienced players available...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
such an inspirational thread Deano :depress: :tongue:

you'd think that if Langella would bother joining a Serie B club that the likes of De Rossi and Ferrari would at least bother sticking around. and would it be possible to loan some of our players or do you reckon they would have to be sold? big earners like Cassano, Chivu, Montella, Totti etc wouldn't be feasible to keep in B without a pay-cut, and Mexes and Mancini could go for a reasonable amount of money. anyway, my team would be: :star:

-----------------------Curci

--Panucci------Scurto--------Ferrari---------Cufre

---------Aquilani-----Dacourt-------De Rossi

----Virga----------------------------------Bonanni

----------------------Mido
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Lista said:
From what I know, Mido went on loan for 18 months, so that's one more season without him in Roma team.
Do you reckon that's good or bad Lista? :tongue: ;)
and will Spurs definitely want to keep him for that long though?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Lista said:
From what I know, Mido went on loan for 18 months, so that's one more season without him in Roma team.
That's actually a bonus. ;) :pp
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
but since we probably couldn't afford to keep il tridente under those circumstances then Mido should at least be a better option than Corvia, if we don't want (or can't) spend any cash. anyway this topic is too premature and depressing for me :stuckup: :D
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
the Spurs fans are very happy with Mido, he did a fancy flick in his first match so they took him to their hearts immediately. :lick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
the Spurs fans are very happy with Mido, he did a fancy flick in his first match so they took him to their hearts immediately. :lick:
:D

but they'd still have options next year even without Mido (Keane, Kanoute, Defoe.... i think???). Roma in B :)nono: ;)) would just have a few teenagers left to play up front, so Mido would be a star with us and not a reserve like he is at Spurs. :)
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
they probably will get rid of Kanoute who is a big girls blouse, also Defoe is being linked today with yes you guessed it, Chavski. :shades:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
they probably will get rid of Kanoute who is a big girls blouse, also Defoe is being linked today with yes you guessed it, Chavski. :shades:
well if Defoe goes there, then we'll just have Drogba and Abramovich could even pay his wages for us. after all, you might be reight that he isn't really good enough for a club of Chle$konian aspirations and resources, but he would surely carve it up in Serie B :shades:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Robbie Keane also maybe on his way out as well as he got fined £10,000 by Jol the other week for throwing a tantrum.

so if you take Mido and Drogba, this would leave Spurs with no recognised strikers, i'd be happy with that. :thmbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
so if you take Mido and Drogba, this would leave Spurs with no recognised strikers, i'd be happy with that. :thmbup:
we would have Marseilles' strikeforce from when they reached the UEFA cup final. minus Sychev of course who would go to Chel$ki to make Abro happy and as a makeweight in the deal that would bring Glen Johnson to Roma. he really would be like a poor man's Cafu then :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47,018 Posts
-----------------------Er pocaluce
Er pomata------Er pertica------O' splendido----Er lesca
---------Er *****----Er pannocchia-----Belli capelli
-------------------------Er lama
-----------Er pustola------------Er faina
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
I love the positive energy that comes from this thread title.After watching the highlights of the Ferrari blunder,he must have read this too. :doh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
You wont be relegated. A 5 point lead with 4 games to go is a lot.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,805 Posts
LOL

You think the likes of

Curci
Ferrari
Cufre
Aquilan
Dacourt
De Rossi
Mido

And co. are going to be happy playing in Seria B :nono:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
South_Melbourne said:
LOL

You think the likes of

Curci
Ferrari
Cufre
Aquilan
Dacourt
De Rossi
Mido

And co. are going to be happy playing in Seria B :nono:

Soth_Melbourne the only upshot of Roma being broke is that the players who are left are typically not the mercenaries you might find at other clubs and who feel an attachment to the club that would probably take them to Serie B with it should Roma get relegated. Outside of a few like Totti, Chivu, Mexes, Cassano and maybe De Rossi, I can't see why some of the other notable players would be running away from the club, especially as it has been their performances (amongst other things) that have gotten us into this position. keep in mind too that De Rossi, Aquilani and Curci are very young and youth team products as well.

These are some considerations on an individual level;

Curci - only 19 yo and hasn't even played that many games yet
Ferrari - maybe our worst player this year, Serie B may even be too hard for him ;)
Cufre - a fighter and not really a big name at all anyway
Aquilani - actually he's only done well at Serie B level so far
Dacourt - he's 31 and it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world
De Rossi - I hope not for his sake, but he says he wants to stay
Mido - see Ferrari ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,805 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Soth_Melbourne the only upshot of Roma being broke is that the players who are left are typically not the mercenaries you might find at other clubs and who feel an attachment to the club that would probably take them to Serie B with it should Roma get relegated. Outside of a few like Totti, Chivu, Mexes, Cassano and maybe De Rossi, I can't see why some of the other notable players would be running away from the club, especially as it has been their performances (amongst other things) that have gotten us into this position. keep in mind too that De Rossi, Aquilani and Curci are very young and youth team products as well.

These are some considerations on an individual level;

Curci - only 19 yo and hasn't even played that many games yet
Ferrari - maybe our worst player this year, Serie B may even be too hard for him ;)
Cufre - a fighter and not really a big name at all anyway
Aquilani - actually he's only done well at Serie B level so far
Dacourt - he's 31 and it wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world
De Rossi - I hope not for his sake, but he says he wants to stay
Mido - see Ferrari ;)

AHAHAHA

Your an idiot.
 

·
Defunct
Joined
·
23,341 Posts
You guys really have a way of putting a negative spin on everything, don't you? :pp You're not in B yet and it's unlikely to happen. In any event, why worry in advance?
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top