Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.k. now we know who is going to the WC so what formation would you use and what would be your general starting lineup and who would be in what position. As usual I will cogitate this over a Guiness, and then a whiskey sour and then a Cinzano and then maybe a killer koolade. Then I'll make my decision and really start drinking ;)

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
-----------------------Given

Finnan-------Breen--------Dunne-----Harte

Duff-----------Keane-------Kinsella---?????

--------------------Keane-----????

I'm not sure who'd I'd put out there on the other wing, not sure if I'd start Kennedy.

And the second forward is a question, do you go with the hieght and experience of Quinn or the pacy youth of Morrison.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
-----------------------Given

Finnan-------O'Brien--------Cunningham-----Staunton

McAteer----------Keane-------Kinsella---Duff

--------------------Keane-----Morrison

·
Registered
547 Posts
--------------------Given-------------------------

Finnan----Cunningham--Stan----Harte-----

McAteer----Keane---Kinsells----Duff---------

--------Keane----------Quinn-------------------

I watched the 'Road to Japan/Korea" thing on saturday night and it made me a wee bit pessimistic. One thing that REALLY hit home was how fooking crap Richard Dunne is. We should have conceded a **** load more goals in qualifying.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Having been in Amsterdam for the Dutch game I can safely say we would have been beaten if it was'nt for the honey monster. Not his greatest fan and I know for a fact that even when he played school boy footy for Home Farm he was a desperate fatso and did'nt apply himself, but credit where its due and all that. Also did well in Estonia (another one I was at now that I think of it) which was a potential banana skin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts