Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Mine would be this:

_________D. Niculae____________
______Mutu______Pancu________

Mitea__________________F. Petre

___________Plesan_____________


Rat____ Chivu___Radoi____Ghioane (it seems that he would be willing to return)
___________Lobont_____________

I think Marica isn't ready for it yet but for the future he's an exciting prospect. But for now he showed in the last NT games that he can't press a stamp on the play of Romania consistantly yet what he should be able to do but that will come later on that's for sure. But when he plays he should play instead of Pancu because Marica has shown that he isn't a real goalgetter but more a technical fast forward that creates a lot of danger but deep up front we need a goalscoring striker. And Mutu isn't a deep striker also he scores earlier a nice shot from a distance instead of an more easy chance and when he plays deep it doesn't benefit his qualities to the fullest he must be more involved in the game because he is so very very creative.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70,342 Posts
------------Lobont------------
------Radoi----------Chivu----
Stoican---------------------Rat
-----------Codrea-------------
Ghioane----Pancu--------Mitea
-------Marica----Mutu---------


------------Popa--------------
-----Iencsi--------Ghionea----
Contra--------------------Pascovici
------------Plesan---------------
Fl.Petre-----Cernat--------Dica
-------D.Niculae----Neaga-----


And add players like Danciulescu, M.Niculae, Paraschiv, Dumitru...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,751 Posts
A regular 4-4-2.

Gk:Lobont
CB:Chivu
CB:Radoi
RB:Stoican
LB:pascovici
CM:Ghioane
CM:pancu
RM:Contra
LM:Cernat
CF:D.Niculae
CF:Mutu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,751 Posts
A Pancu - Ghioane midfield would stabilize a lot for us. Stoican and Contra could switch places on the right from time to time and Cernat would be more like the playmaker.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
badanis said:
A Pancu - Ghioane midfield would stabilize a lot for us. Stoican and Contra could switch places on the right from time to time and Cernat would be more like the playmaker.

Cernat played on the left several times as a sort of playmaker but he didn't do it good and he is out form also and at Dinamo Kiev he is playing rarely. He had a lot of chances to show his talent but until now he has failed constantly.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GICA said:
He needs a bit of confidence.
Even when he had confidence he didn't really progressed the way it was expected. Also the chief scouting Ruud Krol from Ajax has said that a couple of years ago he was one of the most promising talents from Europe but the way he has been playing for the last years disappointed him and other scouts. I still hope that it will change but time is getting used up for him he has to show something fast. Off course i was happy when he came in for Dinamo Kiev in the champions league and scored 2 goals and a shot on the post but he has to show it consistantly at his age. He is no talent anymore at that age.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The one who really needs some confidence is Mitea when he is playing at Ajax. At Ajax you see a different Mitea then with young Romania, when he plays for Ajax this season he doesn't really dare to make his actions like he did last season. He sticks to his position of leftwinger but doesn't go more inside like he does with young Romania. And he should do that because actually he is also a goalgetter but he is too small and weak too play as a striker. But he could score a lot of goals if he involves himself more in the game. Ajax bought a rightwinger who goes more inside all the time but nobody says something about it because he is doing pretty well and Mitea could do it even better but he takes the words of his coach to serious, he should play the way he is best but he doesn't dare it. Only against Juventus at home for CL he was great, the best man on the field in that game. They even changed the rightback after one half because Mitea was flying past him all the time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70,342 Posts
TonyYayo187 said:
Even when he had confidence he didn't really progressed the way it was expected. Also the chief scouting Ruud Krol from Ajax has said that a couple of years ago he was one of the most promising talents from Europe but the way he has been playing for the last years disappointed him and other scouts. I still hope that it will change but time is getting used up for him he has to show something fast. Off course i was happy when he came in for Dinamo Kiev in the champions league and scored 2 goals and a shot on the post but he has to show it consistantly at his age. He is no talent anymore at that age.
Yes but I don´t remember a game in the CL where he was starter in the last 2 years, for example...And the same goes to the NT.

It would be important to recover talents like Stoica or Sanmartean anyways. I think Romania need this kind of players. They are irregulars but when they are motivated, can be very useful; and they are very good players.

About Mitea...I don´t know the problems in Ajax, but Nicky should be an important player there, as he was the last year. He´s 19 years old and he must learn a lot of things, I just want he avoids the phucking injuries and he gets the confidence to progress.

Our players must be in a good shape in the game vs Holland :boxing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GICA said:
Yes but I don´t remember a game in the CL where he was starter in the last 2 years, for example...And the same goes to the NT.

It would be important to recover talents like Stoica or Sanmartean anyways. I think Romania need this kind of players. They are irregulars but when they are motivated, can be very useful; and they are very good players.

About Mitea...I don´t know the problems in Ajax, but Nicky should be an important player there, as he was the last year. He´s 19 years old and he must learn a lot of things, I just want he avoids the phucking injuries and he gets the confidence to progress.

Our players must be in a good shape in the game vs Holland :boxing:


Yeah they have to because then we can beat them. And for Stoica and Sanmartean it would be indeed good to recover them they are great players. And i hope Stoica finds quickly an other club so he can play regular again to get the form that he had some time ago. And Mitea should be very important at Ajax but he plays rarely. It also has to do with the coach he needs to give him more confidence some players need that especially attacking players.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,513 Posts
Mitea should start for Ajax but he will get his chance soon. Florin Cernat is potentially world-class but he doesn't think very well. He made a bad choice with Dynamo and does get very nervous on the pitch. I don't see him with a good future clubwise but he is doing alright for the national team.

I think with Ghioane back we should play like this:

---------Someone I Don't Know Yet----------
--Contra----Radoi-----Chivu----Razvan Rat--
----------------Ghioane--------------------
-Stoican-----------Pancu-------------------
----------------------------Mitea----------
------Whoever is scoring-------------------
----------at the time-------Mutu-----------

Stoican and Contra are killer on the right. Ghioane will fill in the defensive midfielder to stop attacks if he can do it so well, and play the ball out to Pancu who will feed the wings. Romania doesn't have a consistant scorer. Whoever is putting them in at the time would get the #9 shirt. At the moment it would be Daniel Niculae. Recently it would have been Danciulescu, Marica or Moldovan when they were on form.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
Raven said:
Mitea should start for Ajax but he will get his chance soon. Florin Cernat is potentially world-class but he doesn't think very well. He made a bad choice with Dynamo and does get very nervous on the pitch. I don't see him with a good future clubwise but he is doing alright for the national team.

I think with Ghioane back we should play like this:

---------Someone I Don't Know Yet----------
--Contra----Radoi-----Chivu----Razvan Rat--
----------------Ghioane--------------------
-Stoican-----------Pancu-------------------
----------------------------Mitea----------
------Whoever is scoring-------------------
----------at the time-------Mutu-----------

Stoican and Contra are killer on the right. Ghioane will fill in the defensive midfielder to stop attacks if he can do it so well, and play the ball out to Pancu who will feed the wings. Romania doesn't have a consistant scorer. Whoever is putting them in at the time would get the #9 shirt. At the moment it would be Daniel Niculae. Recently it would have been Danciulescu, Marica or Moldovan when they were on form.

Replace "Someone I Don't Know Yet" with Lobont. He is our best choice followed by Stelea. The rest of our goalies are inconsistent. I agree with you about Contra. He will be back to the NT soon I think (and hope).
Mitea should be a starter. Cernat has moments of brilliance and moments of total stupidity...He should be broght on as a sub if things don't go well in the midfield. Moldovan (if you are talking about Viorel Moldovan) has already retired a about a year and a half ago. So right now Marica, D. Niculaie, Pancu and Danciulescu are the first choice and Mutu when he comes back from suspension, of course.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,365 Posts
Marius, Moldovan is playing for Servette!:rolleyes:

As for Contra, he was amazing vs Manchester in that 30 minutes, but he had to leave with an injury. He looked bright with the ball and mentally but also physically, surprisingly after all that time in the bench. His intensity was great also, the kind of spirit we need in our team. Plus he has more experience than anyone on the team and without Mutu and Chivu we need that like water! Buuut his defense was as always, so Stoican, who is better there should play at the back. They can be an amazing duo, that is if Cosmin remains healthy of course.

Then we should think of Radoi and ghionea in the centre and hopefully Ghioane( I still hold my breath) who can be great alongside Pancu.
Then i would use Mitea who needs confidence and could afford to loose some balls because both Pancu and ghioane recover many.

The attack is the big Question, i imagine that in march the options will be Neaga, Marica, D. Niculae and Danciulescu and i would leave the door opened for M.Niculae, Bratu and even A. Ilie depending on their form. But It will be our weak spot most likely
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
The Rumaniac said:
Marius, Moldovan is playing for Servette!:rolleyes:

He can play for Arsenal for what I care...;)

The truth is he is out of the NT. He retired officially about 2 years ago...He said he will never play for the NT. He wants to focus his last soccer years on club play...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,365 Posts
Of course he is out, Raven meant that the strker who is on good shape as he was back then should start in the team, and ithought you said he retired from football at first
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
70,342 Posts
Matchs, goals and minutes with the NT in 2004:

Stoican 8/0 (704 min.)
Rat 7/1 (630 min.)
Iencsi 7/0 (543 min.)
Lobont 7/0 (540 min.)
Soava 7/0 (417 min.)
Cernat 7/2 (387 min.)
Dica 7/0 (377 min.)
Fl.Petre 6/1 (404 min.)
Mutu 5/4 (450 min.)
Pancu 5/4 (359 min.)
Barcauan 5/0 (316 min.)
Danciulescu 5/2 (267 min.)
Neaga 5/0 (214 min.)
Ghionea 4/0 (327 min.)
Ganea 4/0 (311 min.)
Stelea 4/0 (263 min.)
Marica 4/1 (235 min.)
Caramarin 4/1 (193 min.)
Ov.Petre 4/0 (174 min.)
Fl.Moldovan 3/0 (225 min.)
Mitea 3/0 (90 min.)
D.Niculae 3/0 (11 min.)
Radoi 2/0 (172 min.)
Dancia 2/0 (168 min.)
Plesan 2/1 (137 min.)
Tararache 2/0 (137 min.)
Chivu 2/1 (123 min.)
Paraschiv 2/0 (83 min.)
Contra 2/0 (58 min.)
Fl.Bratu 2/0 (33 min.)
Codrea 1/0 (90 min.)
Fl.Dumitru 1/0 (90 min.)
Rada 1/0 (90 min.)
M.Niculae 1/2 (75 min.)
Aliuta 1/0 (30 min.)
Maldarasanu 1/0 (27 min.)
Tamas 1/0 (12 min.)
P.Marin 1/0 (12 min.)
Alexa 1/0 (12 min.)
An.Cristea 1/0 (9 min.)
M.Constantin 1/0 (8 min.)
Dolha 1/0 (7 min.)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,804 Posts
GICA said:
Matchs, goals and minutes with the NT in 2004:

Stoican 8/0 (704 min.)
Rat 7/1 (630 min.)
Iencsi 7/0 (543 min.)
Lobont 7/0 (540 min.)
Soava 7/0 (417 min.)
Cernat 7/2 (387 min.)
Dica 7/0 (377 min.)
Fl.Petre 6/1 (404 min.)
Mutu 5/4 (450 min.)
Pancu 5/4 (359 min.)
Barcauan 5/0 (316 min.)
Danciulescu 5/2 (267 min.)
Neaga 5/0 (214 min.)
Ghionea 4/0 (327 min.)
Ganea 4/0 (311 min.)
Stelea 4/0 (263 min.)
Marica 4/1 (235 min.)
Caramarin 4/1 (193 min.)
Ov.Petre 4/0 (174 min.)
Fl.Moldovan 3/0 (225 min.)
Mitea 3/0 (90 min.)
D.Niculae 3/0 (11 min.)
Radoi 2/0 (172 min.)
Dancia 2/0 (168 min.)
Plesan 2/1 (137 min.)
Tararache 2/0 (137 min.)
Chivu 2/1 (123 min.)
Paraschiv 2/0 (83 min.)
Contra 2/0 (58 min.)
Fl.Bratu 2/0 (33 min.)
Codrea 1/0 (90 min.)
Fl.Dumitru 1/0 (90 min.)
Rada 1/0 (90 min.)
M.Niculae 1/2 (75 min.)
Aliuta 1/0 (30 min.)
Maldarasanu 1/0 (27 min.)
Tamas 1/0 (12 min.)
P.Marin 1/0 (12 min.)
Alexa 1/0 (12 min.)
An.Cristea 1/0 (9 min.)
M.Constantin 1/0 (8 min.)
Dolha 1/0 (7 min.)
Pancone and Mutu, both 90% :)
 
1 - 20 of 188 Posts
Top