Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
International
9,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will Sven be attempting to close games down in the manner of Liverpool, or will he be going for a more open, attacking style of play like United's and dare I say Arsenal's. Personally, although I like to see good defending (and lets face it, as a United fan I haven't seen as much as I'd like to of that this season), I would like to see England taking the game to other teams.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
i think the united influence will be an attacking one, as the main united players in the squad are scholes and becks...

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
i don't think wes brown should be played in this world cup. he looked very shaky against cameroon and this world cup should be used as a learning experience, because i'm sure in time he'll be an england regular.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
pires7 said:
what do you mean - ' i think we'll have an all english midfield' ?:rolleyes:

is owen hargreaves mongolian or something?
hehehehhehe....you have a good sense of humor....lol

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
With the likes of Dyer,Scholes and Becks in midfild it'll be very difficult for SGE to ask these players shut out agame after getting the lead.Their natural instinct is to create and move forward and thats what will take England far in this competition.:)

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Sven seems to like liverpools style of football (long ball to owen,heskey, miss the whole midfield out).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts