Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do they gonna fight against relegation again or what?

What do you expect from Beitar next season?

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
I can hardly believe that we will be fighting against relegation again. We are one of the biggest 3 clubs in the country, have a large fan-base, talented squad and an excellent coach. We all know what is the reason behind our dismal record this season, the financial problems which seem to be over for now, that is why I firmly believe that we'll be back at the top again. :strong: It is hard to say what kind of season we'll have though, I wanna see what exactly we will do in the offseason before I predict anything.

Sandor who is supposed to leave back to Debrecen might stay after all, if not, Hapoel Petah Tikva's international Bosnian Demirovic is one of the nominees to replace him. Rosso's future is still unclear, I wouldn't write off the chances of seeing him at Beitar next season as well though my initial guess is that he will remain with Haifa. Kubica might also join, and apart from them all of our other foreigners are expected to be released, to save Konovalov perhaps who has showed signs of improvement over the last few weeks.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Like Raanan pointed out Beitar Jerusalem has a talented squad a good caoch, a large fan base etc... You never know what could happen in the summer though but I think that the base of the team will be kept and definitely they will be fighting for at least an European spot next season.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Beitar has managed to fix things up.

Everone knows how we started the season. While everyone had 10 games done, Beitar had only 6 or 7. And it was bad..and just getting to worse. Our season was in the abyss..But luckily, they fix it up and we finally have a chance.

What we did this season is really Extrodinary, and next season will be better. There will be new faces and some new motives for success.....and you will see Beitar back in 1st or 2nd spot and ready to hit the shores of Europe come the start of 2003!!

Relegation????? What relegation? never heard of it! :D

Anyone know on the state of Papau?!?! He is an amazing playing in Beitars line up!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Papau? If you refer to Papura (you got to learn the players name if you want to be a fan Kappa) is no more than average and not one of the better foreigners Beitar saw.

Actually, if Beitar wasn't Beitar they would've probably been now at some lower division, maybe even could've ended up like Maccabi Jaffa.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I made a typo.....Keren..people make typos..we're not all Computer Scinece students at hippie U!!! :D

Beitar is the top team in Israel. No question about that. What we been threw the past season was bad, but we are still one of the best teams to play in the top leauges and represent Israel...Infact...who would u want to represent Israel??

Beitar or Ashdod?
Betiar or Netanya?
Beitar or Petach Tikva? :)

And let me just add with the relegation thing...

If Hapoel the clowns from Yaffo still end up playing the way they are now...minus a bachar, ostrec and perhaps a couple of more, not to mention Istavan Pishton.....then i would assume that you would be going to the Relegation drain!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! :howler:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
According to Sason Shem Tov our budget will be around 22 Million NIS next season. The goal would be to get Beitar back at the top.

Papura is a mediocre player who actually improved a bit over the last few weeks and of course, scored that important equaliser against Kiryat Gat. But he is leaving Israel on Sunday, and as a matter of fact will not take a part in our match on Saturday due to 5 yellow cards suspension. Ironically, his first and only goal came in his last match for the club. :D In an interview in a local paper here, he tells that 'everything here is amateur' btw...seems like one disgruntled person.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Kappa, I have one question for you, how many points did Beitar take from Hapoel this season? How many wins did Beitar have over Hapoel at all in the last 4 years? We can play the sh!ittiest way possible and you'd still won't get a point. We've had bad seasons and we're still in the first league. On the other hand, Beitar gets their favors from the IFA to stay in the league...

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Keren,

Listen.....Beitar has its ups and downs. But Hapoel seems to lack the motivation to it. Instead of doing it for the fans they come back from UEFA, knowing they had a 'chance', and not only losing in UEFA but not even managing to win many games in the past 2 months!

Beitar on the other hand, did it for there fans! :) they came back from a slump! We are the best kept secret in the Israeli Leauge and you haven't see sh*it!! :) the last 4 years is nothing. The last season is nothing! What happens in 2003 season is what we care about. As for my predictions, i hope you and your hapoel narcotics will enjoy 'fighting' for it, down in relegation zone! With this kinda attitude most fans will scream and rave "I DON"T WANT TO PLAY ARAB TEAM!!!" hehehehe

Beitar 4 life!

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Kappa once again shows how much of an ignorant he is.

Kappa, you're saying the exact same stuff you guys said when Gad Zeevi took over, just recall what happened after that.

And as for us, fighting against relegation, don't make me laugh. We got one of the best built teams in the league. So what if we played bad in the last 2 months, Maccabi has been playing bad for most of the season, it doesn't mean they suck.

You say that with Beitar we haven't seen nothing yet, but we haven't seen nothing at all :D

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Well, Hapoel talks and talks while Beitar makes Action!

Lior Asulin is and will be offically a Beitar player :)

You'll see!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Istvan Pisont suggested himself to Beitar but Cohen rejected him in the claim that Sandor is very likely to stay. :) Pisont also added that leaving Beitar for Frankfurt 4 years ago will go down as the biggest mistake in his career. :D

Fanigel is also trying to work on a super double move in which he wants to bring both Pralija and Rosso from Maccabi Haifa....amazing, but to me this move is very unlikely...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts