1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Massimo Cragnotti : Nesta was wrong to say what he said

Yesterday Nesta said that Lazio needed a little more discipline and today club
Chairman Cragnotti's son gave a reply, saying
'He's a great player but he shouldn't have said that. If he has anything to say he should do it within the club. He could be fined for this though we haven't yet taken a decision.'

(calciomercato)

V

·
0 Posts
ouch, that sounds a bit like; i take thee in thou ear for saying to much, doesn´t it?

hope it´s not a fight, but a little scramble.

marco

it ain´t over....

S

·
0 Posts
Jesus Christ!! the Cragnotti boys are really sensitive aren´t they?
So he said that they missed a guy within Lazio, So What??!! Big deal It seems like the players aren´t allowed to speak at all!!
I mean their opinions are important!!!

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Sibirman, I think it is INDEED that the players are not allowed to talk to the press (the PRESS-SILENCE Policy...details in LazioMania website). But perhaps Cragnotti Jr. 'a bit' overreacted by giving a reply THROUGH the press too, instead of just talking to Nesta personally abt this. Then again, I'm not sure how strict the Press-Silence policy is. But well, I guess our main concern is that it's just a minor misunderstanding that wouldn't lead to anything serious...

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hehehe nice to see that Captain speaking out tradition is spreading to Lazio...although at Villa they don't fine the player for having an opinion of his own!!!

Poor Alessandro :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts