·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Beautiful article and pictures Nyuka!:)

It's so satisfying to see the Azeri's so happy and proud too. Hopefully the team will make them even prouder.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not to get political, but I agree with InfamousPlayer2! I don't want bureaucrats in Brussels telling us what to do in our own country!!!

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
I wonder if winning the World Cup would help our chances towards getting into the European Union?:D

I know it sounds very silly, but who knows:D
I think the odds will be a little bit better than now. At the momment it seems like my shot at getting in a three-way with Tera Patrick and Brianna Banks is about as likely as Turkey getting in to the EU....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
336 Posts
We are all TURKS!!!!!! and this is a good example, screw EU we should create a turkish union!!!
Not to get political, but I agree with InfamousPlayer2! I don't want bureaucrats in Brussels telling us what to do in our own country!!!
i agree too... this post shows who our *real* friends/brothers are... not europe. nice post nyuka
At the momment it seems like my shot at getting in a three-way with Tera Patrick and Brianna Banks is about as likely as Turkey getting in to the EU....
:D :howler: well... you can always dream deniz:cool:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still think that football is "boyuk siyaset", and actually I have no doubt that it will help Turkiye to become a member of EU.
Turkiye is saving European Pride along with Germany...qabul etmeseler, haqsizliq olar!

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
i agree too... this post shows who our *real* friends/brothers are...
It's unbelievable:proud:

we should create a turkish union!!!
Before we do that, we could have tried to create an Azerbaican forum under Turkish forums.;)

The thing is that we don't know much about Azeri soccer, and I don't know any other Azeri other than Nyuka in XT.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
It is a great idea to create Azerbaijan soccer forum here, but I think that I will need someone except me discussing it...:D
So, let's just wait another Azeris to come here;)

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
So, let's just wait another Azeris to come here
It seems like the right way:)

You know, There is a chance that I will be working in Baku next year. Then, I may have a lot to talk about Azeri soccer:cool:

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aragon, inform me in case you come here:)
Just send an email or...do you have ICQ?

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Aragon, inform me in case you come here
Just send an email or...do you have ICQ?
I don't have ICQ, but if I come to Baku you'll definitely know;) :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts