Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have heard that he has moved to Corinthians from PORTO!!! now what da f**k was he thinking he was in europe in a team which has advanced to the 2nd round of Champions League, the year before won it. and he was scouted by some major clubs in Europe and he decides to move back to Brazil! DOES ANY ONE HAVE ANY MORE INFO ON THIS STORY please post!!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Maybe he wants to play with Tevez :)

Seriously, Corinthians seem to have a huge cash injection..and when money talks, bullsh*t walks.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
I didnt know he moved back to Brazil, this is really strange but the only reason can be the money. I also dont understand the move from Tevez (he could have gone to Europe) or Cavenaghi and Matuzalem (why Russia?). $$$

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
Carlos Alberto got into trouble with the coach. He was put into the 2nd team of Porto. THe best solution was a transfer... to Corinthians.

·
1st Tier Poster
50,434 Posts
It seems that Corinthians is developing into a superclub. There are some rumors about Abramovich's money behind that British corporation who has bought them.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Andy Christ said:
Inter's Adriano? Ridiculous. :D
I know, I hadthe same reaction to the news. Carson posted it in the Chelsea Rumors thread in the Chelsea section. Probably just a rumor, coming from Tribalfootball.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
Yes, I also think so as well. At times, they can be right and certainly now I wouldn't be surprised because of what's going on. If theres a bid, Inter will reject it.

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
Djet said:
I didnt know he moved back to Brazil, this is really strange but the only reason can be the money. I also dont understand the move from Tevez (he could have gone to Europe) or Cavenaghi and Matuzalem (why Russia?). $$$
same reason players move from clubs they grew up wanting to play for, money

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
MutOofd said:
Besides, we still have to see if he ever becomes a world beater.
like scoring in a CL final ;)

·
Banned
23,575 Posts
and Kluivert is not a world beater? :pP I think hes just miss used, he should never be a CF unless you have a team that only crosses the ball.

numerodix said:
and McManaman :D
hes good too :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts