Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He must have gotten the flu or something ;) or my eyesight has gone completely !!

Verons words: "Hernan and Claudio are in the team now and I think that this is a great project for the future. We are going to do our best, and we have great opportunities to do so."

First of all - bro fxxx you for not showing any love for the team and trying to dictate the transfers. I think it´s amazing that this guy doesn´t show any enthusiasm over Lazio in the past. Veron needs change his attitude towards playing in Lazio and towards the management asap because Cragnotti is doing more then any other president to build a team that will be remembered in days to come.

I really hope that Veron will stay in Lazio for the next five or so years and I really hope he´ll show more love for the team because afterall he is the best playmaker on the planet and he is my favourite player :)

Forza Lazio !!

Ps. Can´t wait for the squad to be announced in it´s full splendor :) !!

Ps.2 Anyone else getting fed up with Salas and Boksic ?? how can Boksic demand anything ?!?!?

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Svennis, I think that Cragnotti wanted to sell Juan Sebastian Veròn this summer as La Brujita's price was at its peak, in effect Cragnotti had already priced Veròn to 55 or 60 million dollars also to cover the expenses for the signing of Crespo. But the other teams were afraid about the ongoing inquiry over Veròn's passport and refused to pay such a fee. Anyway, I think that if Roberto Baronio manages to be a decent replacement to Veròn, the Argentinian playmaker will possibly be sold, at the end of next season.

FORZA LAZIO

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
...which is what my guess and statement is since quite some time. One can call Veron whatever one wants, from best player since the Cro Magnon man to I don't know. But one thing is sure, the guy is potential dynamite, a troublemaker. I take any bet in the world SvenGo had him on the "troublemaker out-list" which with the other guys was executed as we have seen it.

·
Premier Player
2,669 Posts
Veron has toublemaker potential, but guys please, don´t sell him! He is to good that you can go without him. He had such a phenomenal year and I don´t think the fans would be happy if Cragnotti puts him up for sale. He has a lot more to give I think. He is one of not many worldclass players @ his position and I´m not sure that Baronio will make so far ever. Of course I think positive about Baronio but he needs some time to improve and he also never played a world cup, a EURO or even in CL. Veron should stay at Lazio for at least three more years. And I also think that Veron is a good partner for Baronio to show him the things he still has to learn.

FORZA BARONIO!
FORZA VERON!

K

·
0 Posts
is he really a troublemaker?i think he should stay cos baronio can never replace him i thin baronio is a bit like almeyda.Veron is the best in his position parma sold him and cannot replace him now

C

·
0 Posts
I agree with capitan sandro,he should stay at least 3 years
more.That way he can play with Baronio for 2 years,since this will probably be Simeone's last season :(
And I'm not so sure what Veron was saying in that coment,
it could be he was saying he wants to stay for a long time..

S

·
0 Posts
I love this guy and I do think he’s the most important player in the team as well as the best (sorry Nesta).

Last season he had some magnificent game for example against Milan at home which is the best Lazio match I have ever seen. When Veron plays well Lazio plays well.
But he seems to be a little stupid occasionally.

In a Swedish documentary about Sven Göran Eriksson who was broadcast on Swedish television for about a month ago Mr Eriksson and the reporter discussed a very interesting topic. He copes with players that are lire billionaires, famous as moviestars, heroes in their home-countries and practically without any school-education.
It is noticeable sometimes.
Many modern player seems more concerning about there self then the team, more or less everybody are greedy and money-horny. The lack of self-distance is not to mention.

Eriksson snapped up Veron when he was just a young talented player, unknown to the world and helped him to flourish in Sampdoria. When Eriksson went to Lazio Veron was the second-player he wanted to buy (Mancini was on top). Parma went ahead and got him but Eriksson convinced Cragnotti to buy the Argentinean before the last season. At Lazio Veron had the chance to playing in his favourite position, attacking midfielder in the middle. Eriksson built Lazios playingsystem around him to fit him, for example the 4-5-1 tactic.

After the defeat against Feynord, Veron was grateful enough to criticises Erikssons way to coaching and using of the rotation-system. Later in the season he was bright enough to complying that he had play too many matches.
When other team-mates showed emotions on the field, Concecaiao cried when we lost, kid-brother Inzaghi looked like he won first prize at lottery every time we scored, Veron seems to be a little whining constantly.

After the season Veron was linked with all big-teams at earth. The most absurd one claimed that Cragnotti wanted to swap him with Seedorf. Veron denied nothing, instead he complained about he’s salary and why we didn’t bought more of his countrymen.

The Crespo deal ended many rumours and as Svennis wrote he finally appear to be settled.
Hopefully our Argentinean attacking trio Veron-Lopez-Crespo will make Veron maturer and he will be our leader of the team. If it works Veron will at the coming world-cup be named as the best football player of the world.
And by other people this time, not by himself as usual.

Forza the great Veron

·
Registered
220 Posts
Veron was at his best last season.
Don't know, he likes the club or not.
but might have raised the doubt, whether cragonotti wud sell him or push him out -- as he did with concieco(who loved the club) and trying with Salas now. --

C

·
0 Posts
I still can't believe this,how could Cragnotti sell conceicao :( I think he was the one that most loved
the team like dominic said
He even cried when we lost!!!! I'm still so mad about this!
daammnn it!!!!!

I still hope he comes back

I

·
0 Posts
Lets face it guys Veron is the best playmaker( or I should say the best player ) in the world. If Lazio sell him , then with this club something isnt write. Veron is my favorite player and I would not sell him for nothing in this world. And DOMINIC you are a fool, how can you say that he did his best last season - he is 25 years old and he is being better every day.

Forza LAZIO and VERoN

·
Registered
220 Posts
Immortal,
Veron did his best in last season - i repeat.
don't know , he will continue with the same.

compared his season with Parma, was it best and better?. I don't think so.

He can still deliver his best, in his previous seasons, Last season was his best.

I

·
0 Posts
Sorry DOMINIC there was a misunderstanding. Sorry again and I hope you arent mad to me. Sorry again .
Forza LAzio and Dominic :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts