Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fabio Liverani, is now showing that he is a great player as Mancio believed he would but is he still a rommanista as some still claim? I would certainly argue no, with this picture as great proof.

·
Registered
45 Posts
wow what a nice picture malamenga...very nice

Fabio might have come to his senses now...better late than never i guess hehe

Well i guess he also understands how to value the sweet things in life :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, cuz I mean, that is the ultimate gesture; the gesture of a Laziale.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
Anyone can kiss their shirt...:confused: and not mean it.

Plus it looks like he is kissing his name...he worships himself maybe...;) :tongue: :D

Gilardino has kissed the Parma shirt paraded and celebrated with Parma fans...he is still a juve supporter...

It means nothing really...:)

·
Registered
45 Posts
GAGA...no offense mate..but ur walking on touchy ground here...we had a lot of riots about Liverani and his mentality as a lazio player...so if he seems to be a laziale now and this makes the laziale in here happy ( im sure it will) then dont interfere with our business......

After all...u have enough to think about with ur match against us in coppa hehe :D :D

and once again..no offense mate :)

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
As long as Liverani gives a 100% in every game I couldn't care less whether he is Laziale, romanista or fan of Timbuktu Utd.;)
A lot of players kiss their shirt but they are not fans of the team they play in and that's normal. After all they are professionals. IMO, that's mainily a gratitude gesture for the fans. Nedved does it and I doubt he is a Juve fan. The important thing is that Liverani seems settled in Lazio, he refused to leave in the summer and he is more and more popular amongs the fans which boosts his confidence.

·
MoMo
6,835 Posts
That's for him to worry about it really. All that matters to me is that, like Anomander Rake said, he gives 100% and continues playing well.

Kissing the jersey doesn't mean that he's a fan of this club, but it means that he cares and wants to do well with this jersey and I'm happy with that!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He refused moving away from Lazio, he's playing really well while scoring goals, and he kissed the jersey. He's Laziale!

AVANTI LIVERANI PER IL FORZA DELLA LAZIO!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
GaGa: Are you majoring in psychologi?

We are constantly being reminded that the players consider Lazio nothing and the only reason they where ever here is because of the money. A forum user decides to show a nice picture of someone showing affection and you have to comment on it?

I´d tell you to fvck off but I´m sure your ex boysfriends tell you that all the time.

Sempre per Lazio!

Ps. That is a picture of Liverani showing how proud he is to wear the Lazio jersey! It´s not a picture saying he wouldn´t be proud to wear a different jersey.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
svennis said:
GaGa: Are you majoring in psychologi?

We are constantly being reminded that the players consider Lazio nothing and the only reason they where ever here is because of the money. A forum user decides to show a nice picture of someone showing affection and you have to comment on it?

I´d tell you to fvck of but I´m sure your ex boysfriends tell you that all the time.

Sempre per Lazio!

Ps. That is a picture of Liverani showing how proud he is to wear the Lazio jersey! It´s not a picture saying he wouldn´t be proud to wear a different jersey.
HAHAHA.....every single football clubs fans constantly hear how players only come for money and now it's only Lazio and it fans....hahaha get out of here hahaha. Why not just say GaGa told me some harsh truths and it hurts...so I decided to bash him for telling the truth. Right?

I brought a bit of reality...and you don't like hearing the truth...truth hurts? yes it does, don't fool yourself into thinking because a player kisses his shirt he loves the club. If he loves the club he would drop his wages to a basis pay and help Lazio...and do all the "I love Lazio" related stuff.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Anomander Rake said:
As long as Liverani gives a 100% in every game I couldn't care less whether he is Laziale, romanista or fan of Timbuktu Utd.;)
Nedved does it and I doubt he is a Juve fan. The important thing is that Liverani seems settled in Lazio, he refused to leave in the summer and he is more and more popular amongs the fans which boosts his confidence.
Nedved is a Juve fan, by what he keeps saying, a die-hard Juve fan.

But you were right on with what u said.

Liverani has been 'the player' (Erme's words) over the last 1.5 months. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Lazio fans: Think about it, if you were a footballer and played for a team that wasn't Lazio and kissed that shirt when u scored, would it mean you stop loving Lazio?

The answer is no.

He's still a Romanista at heart, but who cares? He wears the Lazio shirt and has been performing great in it.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Well he's a romanista..but he gives lazio his best so i don't care if he really love lazio and will be a laziale forever or not...

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
he's just fooling you and Mancini so he starts in the next Roman derby and scores the winner for the team he really loves: AS Roma.:tongue: ;) :tongue:

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
svennis said:
Gaga: give me an F, give me a U give me a C give me a K! YOU!

the only real thing about you is that your parents are related!
Oh come on stop being delusional for 1 second of your life...you know full well your the load your mum should have swallowed...

Too bad your dad got carried away...would of saved the world from 1 idiot less...

·
Registered
101 Posts
As long s he gives 100% on the pitch I am dont care about anything else.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
KD_7 said:
Lazio fans: Think about it, if you were a footballer and played for a team that wasn't Lazio and kissed that shirt when u scored, would it mean you stop loving Lazio?
Personally, you'd never find me kissing the jersey of another team, at least not one in the same leauge.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts