Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kada smo vec pomislili da nasi reprezentativci ne mogu pruziti slabije partije nego u mecervima sa Juznom Korejom, oni su nas demantovali. Na poslednjem mecu ove azijske turneje, koji je trebao da bude i glavna provjera za prvi mec protiv Slovenije, "plavi" su porazeni od Hong-Konga rezultatom 4:2. Bili smo svjedoci vjerovatno najlosijih prvih 45 minuta u istoriji jugoslovenske reprezentacije.

THE WORST 45 MINUTES IN THE HISTORY????

Well I don't know anymore, I just had a day out watching our local Serb club get trashed, hoping to hop on the net and see a YU:HK 3:0 score line...Boy was I wrong!

Well anyway, I'm not gonna say anymore, I think the NT has said all they have to say.

Good luck...

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.crvenazvezda.is-here.net/

www.dejanstankovic.co.yu
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.crvenazvezda.is-here.net/

www.dejanstankovic.co.yu
</A>

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Well if you think about it realistically one would now expect Yugo to lose out in the group stages due to the form of Spain and Norway (who beat Italy today). But knowing Yugo, they will manage to find a way out of their group.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Hehe thanx Nick54 :) :)

Us Romanians aren't exactly sitting on a mountain of confidence either.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And from what I saw SLovenia won there last friendly 2:0 over Arabia and there top 2 men Zahovic and Acimovic scored and Arabia is much better then Hong Kong.
Norway beat Italy so we are pretty much stuffed 1:0 a Carew header and they created many chances,and that is agianst the Italian defence,they will have no problem getting threw ours and Spain Drew with Sweden but from what I saw Spain was playing without there first choice team so that is a good result.
And Yugoslavia lost to HK so we are most definatly screwed.

·
Registered
234 Posts
we could make some radical changes, though with eight days times is really running out.

oh well i will just go for romania if we lose.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's gonna a be an all-balkan final. I can feel it!! :)

(Yugo wins ofcource)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well let's just look it at this way...If nothing happens we can at least brag how we knocked Croatia out ;)

I know that ain't a crash hot thing to do, but still, better than nista, right?

We all know that our guys can pull up something, Boskov is a classy guy, maybe they needed a bit of this to wake them up, or maybe it was too much to handle...I still love em! ;)

NaPrEd pLaVi oOoOoOoOpaaaaa :) : ) :D

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.crvenazvezda.is-here.net/

www.dejanstankovic.co.yu
" TARGET=_blank>http://www.crvenazvezda.is-here.net/

www.dejanstankovic.co.yu
</A>

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alo bre ljudi slusajte. so far we managed to play well in the test-games and than on the tournaments we would catastrofic. these are only warm-up games. for instance, france played with japan 2-2 in france, england won malta 2-1 and they could have lose the game so what. we all now mentality of our players and our nation and we can't change that. how can boskov motivate our players to play against Hong Kong. who the f**k are they? the result is embarassing indeed but still it's only a test game. the whole thing in asia sucked a big time. time zone, different food etc. i have trust in legendary boskov and our players who will do their best to perfom as best as they can. what we need on this forum is more belief in our guys, optimism and less sarcastic statements.
sampioni, sampioni, sampinniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
zivela, zivela, kraljevina srbija!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
I don't think it's possible to have a Yugo - Romania final. If I am not mistake they meet in the Semi's if they win their quarter final games.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts