Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kick off start tomorrow. With PSG as now the big favorite. What do you think could be the outcome of the season ? Can Monaco has a say on the trophy ?

Then next ? What is the level of Lyon, using more youngs coming from their youth center for some years now ? Sainté/Lyon dual might very interesting as ever.

What to expect from Marseille ? Lille favorite from the third spot ? Or a surprise might come from a minnow ?

·
Registered
522 Posts
PSG
ASM
OM

If Monaco had James maybe they could challenge PSG. But without him, I don't see it happening.

And I think Bielsa will get the most out of his squad, while LOSC, OL and ASSE might have too many matches with Europe to get 3rd.

·
Registered
55,710 Posts
this thread needs an update.

so, appearently the title will be either for PSG or marseille.
so far, lyon and st-étienne are fighting for the 3rd position.
monaco dispite its success in champion's league can't match the other teams.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good find. Totally forgot about it.

I expect Marseille to drop some points at one moment or another on Paris. But they might get a CL spot.
PSG not brilliant but doing the job in the league.
The third spot (2d place or 3) might be Sainté or Lyon. What should give a great fight. The return leg in Lyon might be in the last days, if the first leg has happened lately...

Lille the disappointment so far.

·
Registered
19,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can Paris drop the title this season ? It is likely that they do not keep Blanc further than the summer, but what if they got kicked agaisnt Chelsea and struggle in the league aswell ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts