Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, now that where safe and stuff. Who do you want to keep, buy etc. Will we keep Villa, Silva, Joaquin? etc. Will Banega go? etc. All the crap for this vital summer can go here.

You can merge this shit with other thread if you want.

Now that are Real Zaragoza relegated, i want to raid there team even though where cheap fcuks.

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, I want Manelele and del Horny back for a second chance del Horny was good, Quique just hated his ass.

Imagine we sell, Zigic, Banega and Manelele thats over 50 million euros down the drain :rolleyes:

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
i thought you were going to bed? come on now, you need your sleep
lol, that's correct, i'm off now, it's very very late down here, lucky no school on Monday ;)

BTW - Zigic is good but our management hates him cause his over 2 meters tall. It doesn't help when your competing for a single striker position and David Villa is your competition.

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
President - Some fcuking billionaire.

Coach - Unai Emery

Sporting Director - Carboni (not that likely, but Juan Sanchez seems an alright guy so if he stayed on it would be ok)

Sell - Albelda, Angulo, Caneira, Mora (Get Butelle back for bench), Helguera, Žigić (it's obvious he's going), All those loan fcuks (you know which ones)

Buy/Return - Manelele, Sisi (Or either he can go on loan again, doesn't matter where stacked on right wing), del Horno (Back up or some shit, only proper LB in the squad), Gavilán (depends what formation we play), CENTRE BACK (GOOD ONE PLEASE), LEFT BACK (GOOD ONE PLEASE), STRIKER (GOOD ONE PLEASE) Güiza or Diego Milito

Team -

Hildebrand
Miguel* - Albiol - NEW CB (Alexis) - NEW LB (Moretti/del Horno)
Marchena (Sunny) - Baraja (Éver/Edu)
Silva (Manelele)**
Joaquin (Pablo H/Sisi) - David Villa*** - Mata (Vicente)

* Simple with Miguel, if he has the right coach to motivate him and those things, his class.
**(Him play CM with Baraja/Éver/Edu not AM)
*** If Villa leaves, we play either if we get one of Güiza or Diego Milito.

This team (Coached properly and stuff) can get us back into the top 4, no problems.

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Your benching Joaquín :eek: ;)

LB - We could get Navarro/Felipe/Mané (Be expensive but)
CB - I don't have a clue.
CM - Carlos Martins would be a good option since where cheap fcuks.

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
True, well, it's obvious we aren't playing to Joaquín's strength's at all... Güiza/Diego Milito would be prefect for him to have something to work with etc...

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Do Barça really need Güiza?

As good as Pichichi Güiza has been this season, it would be a risk by Guardiola to put all the focus on him (assuming they buy him for a starter). Let's face it, his no Eto'o and if they don't want to go trophy-less again this season, they need to buy top-top quality to challenge an already very good Real Madrid, who will only get stronger in the summer.

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
He will leave Mallorca, 100%, while his hot (Plus no Europe for them).

I don't think he will go aboard.

Real Madrid - No.
Barcelona - Possibly, if they really want him, they will probably get him.
Villarreal - Nope.
Atlético Madrid - Nah.

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
Believe me...
You would NOT like Nery Castillo... Not at all...
Talentwise, yeah, he has all the tools but attitudewise, he totally stinks and I bet that he would moan crazy.

He's a big fúcking ego that only cares for himself and how he would score, dribble and all that stuff.
Yep your right, he is EXTREMELY selfish. Fcuking talent though, but with his mindset he will not go as far as he can.

I think we should call VCF - TGWCGRBS :D

VCF - What numbers do you expect mate? From a midfielder he has done alright. I would like to know Joaquin's numbers he has played probably about 25-30 games this season...

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
I'm comparing players that play in the same position, which is fair. I just said I expect Joaquin to assist and score, just like Mata does. It's harder to compare Mata and Silva when they both have different roles in the team, Mata plays an more advanced role.

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
No it's not fair, at all.

You're comparing between one guy who's playing in his 'probably' best position with someone who's playing out of position.
Well, at the end of the day, he is playing as a an out-an-out winger with even more freedom as opposed to a 4-4-2. No?

Mata has more help as well from others (Silva drifts to the left to help him at times and Moretti's been attacking. While Miguel's been eating and drinking, and getting owned by Henry of all shit players.)
That's mostly true.

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
I'm getting confused...To me it seems, Joaquin always plays as an out-and-out winger due to his style regardless off the formation, Joaquin hugs the touch line, get's the ball, beats man, gets crosses in the box...

· Registered
10,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
Yeah, good post. Manelele can't play that role though. I'd love van der Vaart there, in that role that Silva has been playing which is almost a striker on occasions. God i wish we where financially stable.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.