Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
14,154 Posts
No don't delete.

The Rumours thread can be for rumours and this thread can be for vcf-rules.

· Registered
14,154 Posts
Hildebrand (Since we can't afford anyone else)
Miguel - Albiol - x - John Arne Riise
Sunny - Ever Banega
New CM that can shoot
Sergio Garcia - David Villa - Juan Manuel Mata

League winners

:pp bout Riise:D

Backup RB - Alexis
Backup CB - Alexis/Marchena/Helguera
Backup LB - Moretti/Alexis (New LB being Monreal)

Backup DMC - Edu/Marchena/Baraja
Silva/Joaquin/Vicente/Pedro Oldoni as well for backup.

Maybe Manelele can come back.

· Registered
14,154 Posts
I never said Joaquin is the best player in the world:rolleyes:
He's been better than no show Silva.

Not Carlos Martins. Watch our stupid board think Silva is good enough for that position while they're wanking on his goal vs Chelsea.

· Registered
14,154 Posts
And we've also not seen the best of Joaquin yet.

I'd hate to sell him now, just give him one more season...

btw, Joaquin is no legend. There's only 1 legend, Vicente:proud:.

· Registered
14,154 Posts
He was good last season though:D

And in case you didn't notice, check my post.
The first thing I wrote was: 'Where is Joaquin?'
Take this:finger:

And basically I'd vote for any Valencia player. Like Juanma Mata/Banega etc.

Maybe it's cause he tries the least^^, I'm not sure but that might actually be the reason:confused:

It pisses off seeing him still get rated. I mean Albiol has had a bad season and practically all of you think he's just ok, but Silva is still the best player in the world.

Wake up.

PS: Really nice of you to dig up old shit. Like vcf-rules once wrote, we overrated our team big time last season.
At least I'm not doing so anymore until the performances prove so...

· Registered
14,154 Posts
Huh?

You didn't say anything wrong bout Guiza, you just wrote we're after him for 4 m euros.

I don't think everyone in here is overating Silva this season, we all know this is not the best he can give and despite everything he has very good stats this season considering the season we had and is only inferior to Villa and Mata in that department.
Very good stats:howler:?
He practically takes every corner (Villa used to), and plays every ****ing game. He's bound to get numbers.

And football isn't about numbers, cause if so then Eto'o would be considered a better striker than Villa (take that Osman, I know you're reading:D).

I'm sure we have all critizised Albiol, Alexis and co, but bashing any of our players is a bit too much.
SILVA NEVER GETS CRITICIZED.

· Registered
14,154 Posts
Yes I did, I said I preferred Nerry Castillo who was coming off an incredible Copa America or some Latin cup to Guiza, which was quite bad in hindsight, but to be fair a lot of people agreed back then.
Well I typed Guiza 4m euros and it came up (something like that).

The wallbang was for the lost chance...

He has made at least 8 or 9 assists and scored 8 goals. Not bad for a midfielder who is said to be having his worst season ever.
7 goals in 40+ games.

And tell me how many of those assists came from corners? On top of my head, I can only remember that Alexis goal in the Copa final
Helguera's goal vs Murcia. Silva took the free kick, that's another:D

I read somewhere (can't remember if it was Las Pro or Superdeporte) after his Levante hattrick that David Villa is the best striker in La Liga if you combine his stats for the last three seasons, so stats prove David is better. Go check 'em out for yourself
I'm talking goal per game ratio:pp

Yes he does, I personally have said a million times he's not having the best of seasons. Maybe what you mean is he NEVER GETS CONSTANTLY BASHED and he doesn't deserve to either, no player does as it doesn't help anything. If you're going to do it, uou should at least be fair and do the same to Joaquin who is having a worse season, but that would be just wrong.
He's not having the best of seasons, the harsh criticism:howler:

Some players deserve constant bashing, like Maduro.

I'm not going to be fair until I see some Silva hate around here.:D

· Registered
14,154 Posts
TGWCGRBS

:confused:

Joaquin's lacked confidence plus we're playing with no targetman, how do you expect him to assist:confused:?
He's got 5 goals, not sure how many assists he's got.
Plus he's had a goal chalked off vs Barcelona for being 'offside', although he wasn't:D

· Registered
14,154 Posts
Mata?

That's cause Mata is not you're typical winger, how stupid is that.
He's a forward/wing forward, Joaquin is an out and out winger.

Well if you're going to be an ass and compare Joaquin with someone who is completely different to him, why not compare Silva and Mata? Plus they both play in a more similar manner.

· Registered
14,154 Posts
I'm comparing players that play in the same position, which is fair. I just said I expect Joaquin to assist and score, just like Mata does. It's harder to compare Mata and Silva when they both have different roles in the team, Mata plays an more advanced role.
No it's not fair, at all.

You're comparing between one guy who's playing in his 'probably' best position with someone who's playing out of position.

Mata has more help as well from others (Silva drifts to the left to help him at times and Moretti's been attacking. While Miguel's been eating and drinking, and getting owned by Henry of all shit players.)

Stick with 4-4-2 (a tall striker alongside Villa) and you'll see Joaquin assist with all ease.

· Registered
14,154 Posts
Well, at the end of the day, he is playing as a an out-an-out winger with even more freedom as opposed to a 4-4-2. No?
He's not being played as an out and out winger:confused:

How is he going to assist if Villa is the striker?
If the coach's objective is to play him as an out and out winger then why are they benching him? He's doing his job (How did he manage to get benched after the Zaragoza game:confused:?).

When we played with 2 strikers vs Racing he was 'about' to have 2 assists (in like 20 minutes), unlucky for both him and Moro.

· Registered
14,154 Posts
I'm getting confused...To me it seems, Joaquin always plays as an out-and-out winger due to his style regardless off the formation, Joaquin hugs the touch line, get's the ball, beats man, gets crosses in the box...
erm:confused:

That's what I've been hinting at, if you want to see the real Joaquin play him in a formation that suits him.

While Silva, there's no formation that actually suits him cause he's not excellent at anything:finger:

· Registered
14,154 Posts
--------------------------------Timo/Asenjo
Zabaleta/Pedro Lopez-Albiol/Alexis-New CB/Marchena-Monreal/Moretti

------------Zapater/Maduro------------Banega/Baraja
---------------------------Manelele/Silva

Joaquin/Pablo--------------------------------------Mata/Vicente
----------------------Villa/Morientes

Note: I would sign Sergio Garcia if we get a good offer for Joaquin (20m euros) or if he's available for cheap (less than 10m euros), then I'd sell el Moro.
Keep on the subs Edu in case he agrees to take a paycut.

Silva can cover more than 4 positions so he's a keeper (Mestalla, keeper as in keep him not GK:pp).

In:
Asenjo - 3m euros with a player
Zabaleta - 8m euros
Pedro Lopez - 3 m euros
Monreal - 10m euros
Zapater - 10m euros

34 m euros

Out:
Sunny - Loan
Aaron - Loan
Albelda - 0
Angulo - 0
Canizares - 0
Caneira - 3m euros
Helguera - 2m euros
Zigic - 9m euros
Arizmendi - 4m euros
Miguel - 13m euros
Del horno - 3m euros
Regueiro - 2m euros
Sisi - 4m euros
Pallardo - Player exchange
Gavilan - 5 m euros

Out - 45m euros

And if we consider selling Joaquin for Sergio Garcia...

In - 34m euros + 12m euros = 46m euros
Out - 45m euros + 18m euros = 63m euros

That leaves about 15m euros for a CB signing, in case our objective is to stay close to 0 in terms of losses.
Coloccini?

:thumbsup:

· Registered
14,154 Posts
If you're worried about strikers then we should either let go of Morientes and sign someone who's not injured 10 months a year, or sell Joaquin to make room for Sergio Garcia (you'd suicide yourself if that happens though).

Manelele is useless, I can't see him fit into any of those positions:D

How about selling him for 15m euros and Silva for 25, then signing VdV for like 20m euros and keep some random guy like Hugo Vagina:D?

We'll have even more money then for a CB signing...

· Registered
14,154 Posts
You really are a weird fcuker:D

Silva our wonderkid?
That must be a joke:D
And he rarely gives 100%, both you and I know he can do so much better.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.