Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me the season, is pretty much finished. I don't feel we will make the European spots. Nor, will we keep Villa, Silva and Miguel/Joaquin, among possibly some others.

What team do you want/think for next season?

Renan
Jesús Gamez - Alexis - Javi Navarro - Carleto
Éver
Maresca - Fernandes
Pablo - Žigić - Mata​

Gamez, would be a good signing, would be bit harder, but there's Venta, Bruno for some alternatives.

Javi Navarro, well, he was a good defender, just put that one out there, he does have a major fúcked up knee, could get him for dirt cheap, he is like 35 but 1 season, maybe :D Miguel Flaño, could be a alternative.

Carleto, is a potential one, there's Monreal, and Mané, possibly.

Maresca, bit of a hotshot, still his got fight in him. Could be a bargain, still young.

Sesma would, a good signing too.

Add someone, like possibly Adrián, or even dare say Goitom (Friki and Zoric's favourite player) his done ok, Liedson even. If we have some money to burn, Negredo possibly, that would be hard though. Pizarro...

Plus, we have youngster Michel, Ximo could fight for first team places. Add that, Marchena, Baraja, for a bit of experience.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Fernandes won't stay, and Michel will definitely take place. That's my belief.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Javi Navarro?
He was at Valencia before and was shit, nowadays he's old as shit and more injury prone than Vicente. Too expensive for being in a hospital all the time. Miguel Flaño is a interesting signing though!

Sesma, shit, take Aaron or Alba instead, why not the good old Gavilan?
Adrian Colunga and Negredro would be a striking force that could be potential, Adrian has the speed, technique and vision, he's a so-so finisher though but Negredo has the other parts. Would be interesting.

Ever should also stay!

Gamez, Pedro Lopez etc. We will sign a cheap and young RB, that's obvious and the only cheap and young RB's in this league are Pedro Lopez and Gamez.

What I will do in the summer would be to party hard as usual and just go mental on the beach or something like that. We will see, if I get the chance I might go over to Mykonos and the legendary club called Cavo Paradiso there. Beautiful place and seems to be wicked so.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We will see, if I get the chance I might go over to Mykonos and the legendary club called Cavo Paradiso there
That place looks insane! You are limping.

Javi Navarro?
He was at Valencia before and was shit, nowadays he's old as shit and more injury prone than Vicente. Too expensive for being in a hospital all the time
Well, he was good for Sevilla, until his knees went. 1 season max, if he could stay fit, never know.

Sesma, shit, take Aaron or Alba instead, why not the good old Gavilan?
Gavilan? BOO! He isn't that good, backup, possibly.

Adrian Colunga and Negredro would be a striking force that could be potential, Adrian has the speed, technique and vision, he's a so-so finisher though but Negredo has the other parts. Would be interesting.
Interesting.

-----

Fernandes won't stay, and Michel will definitely take place. That's my belief.
They are different players!

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyway, i wanna go to Asia in the Summer! Can't afford Europe, that's at the end of the year, when it's cold! :(

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
That place looks insane! You are limping.

Insane is the word, crazy shit going on there!
I hope I can go there this summer but it's bloody expensive there, frigging jetset Island so you have to have loads of cash since that Island is practically the mini-Ibiza...

Well, he was good for Sevilla, until his knees went. 1 season max, if he could stay fit, never know.
Never know... I wouldn't risk to sign that guy since he haven't played football in a looooong time

Gavilan? BOO! He isn't that good, backup, possibly.
But you want Sesma?
Gavilan pisses on Sesma

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Insane is the word, crazy shit going on there!
I hope I can go there this summer but it's bloody expensive there, frigging jetset Island so you have to have loads of cash since that Island is practically the mini-Ibiza...
But, you a DJ, Friki, you are packing!

But you want Sesma?
Gavilan pisses on Sesma
Short term solution, i'd sign J.S. His had a good season, whereas Gavilan, has been, meh, for a while.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Well, I haven't really made any tunaaaages so it's hard to get stuff going on then :D!

Gavilan has been good in Getafe, not that I want him but still better than Sesma. Gavilan also owned Ramos HAAAAARD when they met Real Madrid :D

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
**** Sergio Ramos!

I here the nightlife in Sweden is intense?! I'm going to try visit it, when i go around Europe!

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Theres no need for Sesma or Gavilan, we have Mata and Vicente for left wingers. I'd bring back Ever and Zigic of course, and if the Liedson deal goes through I don't see the need to sign more strikers. I never thought I'd say this, but I'd actually sell Albiol and use the money to buy someone more trust-worthy. I've always like Nico Pareja. I think one of Silva, Villa and Joaquin is going to stay. I'd keep one of Moretti and Del Horno for one more season before Carleto becomes ready for first team football. I've always preferred Moretti.

I want: Renan; Gamez, Alexis, Pareja, Moretti; Albelda, Fernandes, Ever; Pablo/Joaq, Zigic, Vicente/Mata.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
**** Sergio Ramos!

I here the nightlife in Sweden is intense?! I'm going to try visit it, when i go around Europe!
Swedish nightlife... Restricted, they're all haters up here. Great girls, many bad places... I wouldn't recommend the nightlife that much but catch a cat and everything is good in the end :D

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
;)

----

Albelda! valencianista, rub it out, before, Freaky sees it! ;)

I haven't watch much of Espanyol, but they have conceded like a ton of goals, not really sure how Pareja has been, although he was impressive at Olympics!

·
Registered
14,722 Posts
sign pareja and Ivanovic. the latter a loan of course

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
;)

----

Albelda! valencianista, rub it out, before, Freaky sees it! ;)
:D

We have to be realistic. We can't sign a large number of players, and I think Albelda can do an OK job defensively. We'll rely on Ever's creativity, Fernandes' strength and Albelda's experience. Him or Marchena at DM would be fine by me.

·
David Villa is a
14,204 Posts
im summer.. hmm keep on waking up everymorning and looking on superdeporte hoping for a good fichaje

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
It is too early to talk about the summer. It all depends on how we finish the season, if we qualify for Champions League, if Mestalla is sold, Emery's job security, Bancaja, etc.

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im summer.. hmm keep on waking up everymorning and looking on superdeporte hoping for a good fichaje
:dielaugh:

how much sleep do you lose when Valencia lose, malki?! :(

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It is too early to talk about the summer. It all depends on how we finish the season, if we qualify for Champions League, if Mestalla is sold, Emery's job security, Bancaja, etc.
1. no CL.

2. Mestalla, sold, blah been saying that for ages.

3. Well, yeah, but it's not like we have that many options as in players, with the limited money we will have.

4. They are not that stupid, to lend us money. Other then our transfers, we have nothing really that will get us revenue. Mestalla, well, day by day were losing $ there.

·
Honorable Mention, December 2010 Photo Contest
15,405 Posts
I know we are fcuked in all those areas. I'm saying we need to wait until the summer to see HOW fcuked we are. Fcuked enough to have to sell everyone? Sell everyone but keep Villa? Sell everyone but keep Silva? etc.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts