Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hei...
i wanna know what time is world cup games in gli stati uniti?..
i'm in tucson arizona...
is it around morning, afternoon, evening or night?

thanks guys

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
luckily for me, japan are in the same time line as australia. so we see them normal time, but that makes teh usa see them about 15 hours behind.

i would say you'll be seeing them late at night, like 10:30 pm or so.

all my life, i have been waking up early hours of the morning to watch finals and games in WC and euro etc...

BUT, this WC, when i can finally watch the game live during the day, i am in europe, how freakin ridiculas is that. not very happy about this!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Times in US

Well, I am in Florida and I can tell you that the opening match between France and Senegal is gonna be on at 7:25 am EST. Some of the USA's games are gonna be on at midnight and 2 am. If you are not a night owl or early morning person, better buy some tapes and fire up the VCR!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Yeah im in florida.....Miami

what chanel are they gonna be on?

Lav

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i m in california...so that means that i have to wake up in the midnight and watch the games...after that, i need to take shower and then go to work.. :(

i won't get much sleeping time... :(

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Carson, its okay mate, you'll get used to it. i have been doing that in every major tournament since 1990 WC.

even CL's etc...i have to do that.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Here you go Lav

According to advertisements, all World Cup games in the US are supposed to be shown on ESPN or ABC and probably ESPN2 also. I would check out ESPN's soccernet.com for TV listings and air times.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Re: Here you go Lav

TomItalia said:
According to advertisements, all World Cup games in the US are supposed to be shown on ESPN or ABC and probably ESPN2 also. I would check out ESPN's soccernet.com for TV listings and air times.
actually, ESPN 2 will be showing the majority of the games...

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Now the rest of the world can see what we have to put up with to watch good calcio here. I have been getting up at crazy hours to watch matches since WC86!

CUG where in Euope are you going? Are you already there?
A year ago I was planning to go to Italy during may, june and july but it didn't go through.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts