Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now they just lost at home against Alaves!!!
Why can't Real be consistent?HAd they won, they could have put the pressure on Depor who is not that capable on supporting pressure in the latest moment of a season.
That's really anoying!Real wake up!But don't do that in Munich!
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
Allez Les Bleus!
Arriba Espana!

·
Registered
104 Posts
First off all i did'nt see the game last night but i read that Real Madrid was playing without Raul, Morientes and Redondo. The reason for the absent was that Real Madrid shall Bayern Munich on tuesday. The gamble of not using the above mentioned players wen't wrong and now Real Madrid have the risk of not playing in the champions league next season with a current 6th place in the Primera. So like last time, we won the Champions League, maybe Real Madrid have to qualify to the Champions League by winning it. Therefore we most win the remaining games in the primera and the Champions League I know we can do it.

HALA MADRID

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
This is true. Real have to win the CL in order to qualify, it's that simple. I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but this has been the deciding factor over the past years:
Dortmund-Juventus (D. had to win, to make it)
Real -Juventus(we had to win to be back next year)
It seems the team who has to win does and once againt that's us :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If this is the case, then lets hope Real wins
the CL this year!
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!
P.S:Next year the CL final is at the San Siro
and Milan will be there in the final and i want to see Real play Milan, the 2 most successful european and world teams ever!Real
with 7 CL (maybe and hopefully 8?) and Milan
the team with the most international trophies won!
Forza Magico Milan!Diavolo!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Labas you really surprise me!

I find unbelievable that an as much devoted RM fan as you are can even remotely tolerate the existence of AC Milan!

S

·
0 Posts
Hello, Im new here but I have been following all that you have been saying the last few weeks, I just want to clarify a few things,
If you are all Real Madrid supporters, have faith in your team, they may have lost on the weekend but they will do just fine tomorrow night, they always [email protected]@@@

I think the way they played the first half of Bayern-Real 1st leg last week was incredible.. Just like the days of Gento, Puskas, Di stefanom etc.. Now those were players... We all know Real is the ONLY team in the world that play con amor... SO LETS SUPPORT !!! VIVA REAL...

One more thing, Barca better lose Wednesday or Ill murder someone!!!!!! (just [email protected]@)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Welcome to the team SabbY! I like you already, you have the heart of a Madrista - love Madrid, hate Barcelona :) hehe What you said is 100% true - FINAL: REAL - Valencia

To hala: why do you find it surprising I like a club besides Real? I posted a long list of'em not too long ago.

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I prefer Valencia as well.

1st : it's a better team and deserves to pass to the final

2nd : I don't mind at all Barca lose from another team than Real, as long as it LOSES (or that is't thrown out) !!!! I wouldn't mind at all should this have happened from the first round. For Barca it's never too early to be eliminated.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To Labas and all the Real fans:
What would you rather see:
1)Valencia eliminates Barca and Real wins the CL?
2)Barca wins against Valencia and then Real MURDERS Barca 4-0 in the final like Milan did it in 94?
I'd rather see the second option so Real could prove (If proof was needed after all...) who are the kings of Spain in the biggest European game of the year (the CL final).
So Labas and you all great fans of the great Real Madrid?
Forza Magico Milan!
Hala Madrid!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Barca must progress! They are the team that crushed every resistance before the quarters!
I want Real&Barca in the final. It would be a magical game that would be talked about for decades. Now, who wants to miss out on that?

Real would clinch it.Possibly on Penalties.

And labas. .... .... ... You dissapoint me!
When you first came here you critisized that i liked Barca. Now why did you do sych thing when you are the same with Milan?
I dont have a problem with it but it was kind of rude calling me an idiot for something you share..

Just want to point that out. Its cool otherwise...

Real&Barcafan

S

·
0 Posts
Hello again,

Remember one thing, we obviously all love our team whether it be Real or Barca or whatever, but I think that we should respect what each person supports even though Barca supporters will see the light one day and be converted!!!! VIVA REAL (hahahaha)

Any way, to be honest Im sure we all want a Real-Barca final, but i feel barca dont DESERVE to be in the final, semis yes and they proved it but I think the margin is too much for them to do anything at Camp Nou.. even if they are with their crowd, sorry to say this but the crowd isnt going to make a team win.. Look at ManU at Old Trafford ..didnt work.. soo Seeing the way Valencia are, its only fair they reach the final.. (dont think theyll beat real though...) and what a boost for that team.. I think they need it.. Good on you....

I think they will be my second team, shame about Atletico relegated... I feel sorry for them... they were the third team...

One more thing does anyone remember when barca were sayiing "we're going for the treble rarara?" hehehehehehe theyre not even going to get one!!!! (sorry for being a bit*h IM not like that normally I just overly loooove my team...

GOOD LUCK REAL... TONIGHT THE SCORE IS 2-1 REAL... KICK THOSE GERMAN ASSES!!!

From Sabrina

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Wow! R&B! I think there's a big difference in loving Real and liking AC Milan and then being a supporter of Real & barcelona! Think it over... ;)

O

·
0 Posts
This season's final should be between Barça and Real, with Real hopefully giving Barça a good beating. And I agree with SanSiro. Next season's final should be between AC Milan and Real Madrid.

Tim

·
Registered
271 Posts
Why wouldn't we deserve it exactly?
If we beat Valencia 3-0 then we will have played better over the 2 legs so we will deserve it.
The team that progresses will deserve it (well except in the case of Real who deserved to go out after the 2nd group stage)
but it will be nice if we make it to the final and show the world who the best team is :)
remember, we beat valencia 3-0 a month ago, so it is possible for us to do it :)

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
It's a good point Oly. If Barca were to smash Valencia so bad, they would make it into the final, it's obvious they would also deserve it! :)

The only problem is, you guys won't :eek:

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Yet again Lab is right.............yey!!!!

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
They really sucked last night, I'm constantly surprised with this team, how low can they go?
It looks like van Gaal is leaving for sure, doesn't it? Personally this makes me really happy because I really can't stand even the sight of the guy! GO HOME! Home and out of spanish football!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts