Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howcome everybody here wants Boksic to leave Lazio? Does he suck? Does he not have it anymore? After all he has done for this team; how can you want to kick him out?
Is it just his personality?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yes, he does suck!
Yes, he still has it, but for Galatasaray(no offence for a very sympathetic Turkish club).
Yes, he's done a lot for Lazio, but Lazio did even more for him, especially buying him from Juve.
Yes, he didn't like his shirt. Will you buy me one if I don't like mine?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
He is just not too good to play for Lazio anymore.
He should find a better club, a club that can give him a chance to play more. I reckon if he stays with Lazio this season, he'll spend most of the time on the bench.
And that's not good for him and also for Croatian Team.
Anyway, Thanks for everythings "Alien"

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have absolutely no connection with Fener, and I am not planing to do so..

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Boksic has already contributed his Share to Lazio, don't you think?
I think he still have something to "sell", but as greater and wiser than me said before, to a lower class club which will let him play 90 minutes in every game. If you ask me, Boksic (wanna call him BOKO as a nicknmae, how'd ya like taht?! :)) will will wrap up the turkish league with 35 goals or even more.
he's still good, but not that good for Lazio Anymore.

FORZA LAZIO! FORZA CLAUDIO!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Boksic was good when he was playing with Signori, after Signori left Boksic just went down in form.
I think it's a good idea to sell him.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did did not come for preseason at Galatasary.
Where the hell is he?
But why to think about it he is not Lazio player anymore

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
absolutely,we don't need him anymore.if (in your opinion)he is still good,then how many goals did he make for us last season:eek:,whereas he was supported by greatest midfielder in serie A.so don't tell me that there is nothing wrong with Boksic:mad:

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
35 goals?
I think Boksic will be played behind Jardel as a targetman or at the left wing.
Jardel (and) Marcio will play deeper.
And Gala isn't at the same level of Lazio ofcourse, but it's getting closer and we may espect something from this team.

ADRIAAN

1 - 12 of 12 Posts