Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
nope but its no surprise, they always show Spain and they probably don't want to show a game where the Latin team loses ;)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that's hte conspiracy theory over here, doesn't mean it's not shitting on my lunch party...

bendejo!

their website says 2 now, so they're either cutting out of spain at halftime or just f'n with me even more...

·
Registered
69,073 Posts
I don't know if its the truth :howler: I am just guessing and they always show Spain but on a highlights show they showed Klasnic's goal and both Argentina's goals but nothing else, they didn't even show the result

·
Registered
5,098 Posts
Telemundo is usually good on this stuff. They show all the games no matter who wins or loses. It probably had something to do with Setanta or a contract. (Hrvati football is quite popular with the Latino's :) )

I mentioned this on the other board. I have Time Warner Cable and their's some new channel called RNN2 ch. 92 in queens. 50% of the channel is just infomercials, 25% is devoted to some dude name Rich French? And the other 25% is replays of Setanta sports matches.

Yesterday i saw Hearts play and this morning they showed a live Bundesliga match this morning and during mid week they'll show replays of Juventus and Werder. And they showed a bunch of Rugby matches live and have UEFA CL magazine show. I actually watched the Cro-Arg game on Thursday morning granted they cut off the first 20 mins but i got to see everything else. They also showed Ireland, Sweden match afterwards.

So keep an eye out for that channel it just got it added on my service (no charge) like a month ago. Thought it was a throw away channel but looks promising.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have the match in a video cassette but I dont know how can I provide it to you?

tell me if you have any method.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i can see boobs anywhere, hell, isn't that what the internet is for? telemundo's job was to show me that game and they failed miserably, f'em!

·
Registered
36,109 Posts
no, that's what getting out and scoring is for ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts