Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought that you guys had signed Lauren weeks ago and now I read that Arse - nal have bought him ?? how the heck did that happen ???

I know that Tanzi won´t go as far as Cragnotti or Moratti when it comes to signing players but Lauren came at a ok price and he is a great right wing. Tanzi had better shapen up because Parma needs to reinforce the midfield for the upcoming season and the sooner the better.

Forza Parma !!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well we all thought that we already signed him, but Tanzi or Lauren probaly chanced his mind so he's not coming
Now we can sign maby Brocchi or even(i know you not like this) sergioconceicao?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are right I didn´t :)

Sergio Conceciao is one of the most humble and friendly players in Lazio and even if there are right wings that are better then him ( Figo, Beckham ) I hope that he´ll remain Lazio for a long long time.

Still I can imagine that Lazio will grab any chance to sign Beckham and if Fergie would be interested in Salas then maybe a deal could be made - don´t think so still.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Fuser at 38 will still be a better player than Sergio "I can only run" Conseisao.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

P

·
0 Posts
If we keep a 38-year-old Fuser in our squard, we are in trouble.

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
For god's shake dont take everything I say word by word! What I meant to say is that Sergio Conseisao is not good.Of course I didnt mean that Fuser will play at 38!

There are some players who everyone say are brilliant,but I always fail to see their brilliance.One ofr them is Sergio Conseisao.He doesnt score many goals,he cant cross properly,he doesnt help the defence and all the Lazio game concentrates on Veron or Nedved.I dont really get what actually the guy does...Anyway,I'll have a better look at him in the European Championship although I'm sure Rui Costa and Figo will do again all the job for Portugal.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Well Sergio Conceiçao playes as a left winger i think in the national team because figo is prefferd(ofcource) at right wing.
So you can't see him properly in EURO 2000

1 - 9 of 9 Posts