1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks, I havent been in this neck of the wood for a while and
I have a couple of questions.

What the hell is going on in regards to your big players? Why is
Guardiola insisting on selling them all?

Is Ronaldinho for example done for? He's only 28 and still has plenty
to offer I would think under a new management.

Also does anyone in their right mind think replacing Samy Eto'o with
Adebayor is a sane decision? :eek:

Will players like Hleb and Arshavin etc (the players Barca are linked
with) be able to fill such big shoes.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I can't see ronaldinho ever regaining his former level of ability at barca, and laporta and guardiola must feel the same. I would like to keep eto'o but it seems that pep wants to get rid of a possibly negative dressing room influence

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Eto'o should be kept, that's absolutely true. Saw him yesterday in the Austrian TV after the EC-HF, he is such a nice, humble person when he is on "normal mode". Speaking about his actions in Africa like playing soccer with poor kids, answering all questions calmly, giving autographs,...

But he doesn't seem to be very happy at the moment, but maybe I'm wrong.

:frownani:

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
He'll be always in "normal mode" with Guardiola. Pep is not Frankie. My opinion for Eto'o is that he should stay. I like when the attacker is arrogant, nervous and stubborn (like Hristo) and he's playing under tough coach. That's why I'm sad that we sold GdS, there was a potential in him.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Very sad to see the story of the lion ending that way, I appreciate him so much as a player and a person...! If Guardiola wants to get rid of bad influences in the dressing room why the hell is he even thinking of that disgusting rentboy adedumbass...???
Sammy could still deliver so much to Barca and noone out of that damned Barca-board can really understand why his standing in the club is so low...even that low they want to sell him for cheap and buy adewhore for a fantasy sum... I can't take that...

·
Premium Member
11,822 Posts
Sorry to break your hearts, but Adebayor's staying at Arsenal. Yes! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppy!:musik::musik::musik::musik::depress:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
My heart is well and truly broken. :broken:

·
Banned
5,292 Posts
Sorry to break your hearts, but Adebayor's staying at Arsenal. Yes! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappppy!:musik::musik::musik::musik::depress:
Joy!

·
Banned
18,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I can't see ronaldinho ever regaining his former level of ability at barca, and laporta and guardiola must feel the same. I would like to keep eto'o but it seems that pep wants to get rid of a possibly negative dressing room influence

That maybe true for Ronaldinho, but then again a new management
sometimes does revive careers.

As for Eto'o, I find it really surprising that you're willing to sell, even
stranger is that the replacements mentioned arent adequate enough
in my opinion.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts