Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gary Neville and Beckham and Crouch doing in the english NT?

Amazing that Neville has so many caps for england.

Sven is a moron of the highest class and I bet he is all over Beckhams d!ck.

Name players you want off the team.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
I agree it's disgusting, Crouch doesn't play though. Gary Neville and David Beckham have been fixed in the first team for years, that just isn't good enough for a 'top' national side.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
Beckham, Crouch, Hargreaves shouldn't be making the squad! At the moment Neville should be right back cause i dont see a better English one at present.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Gordy said:
Beckham, Crouch, Hargreaves shouldn't be making the squad! At the moment Neville should be right back cause i dont see a better English one at present.
I diasagee about Beckham, he should definately make the SQUAD.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Gordy said:
OK Nico he shouldn't be making the first 11.
blo*dy hell, that was easy - I was waiting for a torrent of abuse! :tongue:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
23CarraGold said:
****ing Gilbert is better then Gary Neville.

Gilbert is very promising but he's played 3 matches. :D in the 3rd he made a couple of mistakes as well as all 18 year old defenders will.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
I just dont like Beckham as a person and what he stands for. I do admit as a football he has some qualities that will be useful.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
23CarraGold said:
I agree it's disgusting, Crouch doesn't play though. Gary Neville and David Beckham have been fixed in the first team for years, that just isn't good enough for a 'top' national side.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: It's really embarrasing, seeing an average player like Neville have an influental role in man utd and England.

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
Gordy said:
I just dont like Beckham as a person and what he stands for. I do admit as a football he has some qualities that will be useful.
Fair shout but just remember....its the fans and the media that made him what he is - without them, he'd be no more than just another top flight footballer.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nico said:
I diasagee about Beckham, he should definately make the SQUAD.

Why? He is not a player that can change a game when he comes on so what's the point? So we can pleas our girlish fans and make their wish?

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
LampardF said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: It's really embarrasing, seeing an average player like Neville have an influental role in man utd and England.
Neville has never been average, playing at the highest level with one of the top clubs in Europe definately doesnt make you average!

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
LampardF said:
Why? He is not a player that can change a game when he comes on so what's the point? So we can pleas our girlish fans and make their wish?

I suppose his pin point crosses, passing and free kicks dont change a game? What a short memory you have.

Who else would you have in his place then? Lets see how good your knowledge is......

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Nico said:
Neville has never been average, playing at the highest level with one of the top clubs in Europe definately doesnt make you average!
I suppose Mikael Silvestre isn't average neither?

·
Registered
4,453 Posts
23CarraGold said:
I suppose Mikael Silvestre isn't average neither?
Would you say he is? Id rather have him in my team than Traore or Finnan so what does that make them?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nico said:
I suppose his pin point crosses, passing and free kicks dont change a game? What a short memory you have.

Who else would you have in his place then? Lets see how good your knowledge is......

His pinpoint crosses have become more of a myth then a reality. Pinpoint crosses to who actually? Crouch or midget-Owen (class player but his strength is absolutely not the heading part).

Just removing him from the whole squad itself would be a boost to the team. Our players look up to him, a player that is more concerned about his image in Asia then to actually do something good. I want a great man off and on the pitch as a captain (look at Maldini damn it).

1 - 20 of 68 Posts