Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys remember the first half of last season?!What kind of style did we play?!The hell bloody LONG ball!!!!Which obviously failed to produce goods!!In the second half of the season,Lippi finally tried a 3 men attack,which seems the attack were better and smoother!!

Well,this season what will Lippi play?!Long ball as we got Sukur?!Or short passing as we have Pirlo?!It's hard to predict what our boss like but according to his words,we will play a 4 men defence so that we could have a more skillful midfield!It could imply that we would play some skillful and more beautiful soccer!!Which I think most of you here would prefer it to those bloody hell Long ball!!!

Well,I quite agree with the tactic from Tazz which I read from the other topic!Last season in a numbers of occasions,our goals are setting up from the cross by Recoba to Vieri to finish it off!I think it could be a leathal weapon!!Chino showed great accelaration last season down the flank which was overlooked by people by his incredible skills and shooting ability!then Pirlo will play behind the sole striker Vieri,this should be a good tactic which cover every attacking position of the team and still having Seedorf and Zanetti to build up the attack!!

My formation for next season:

Frey/Bollota

Simic/Domaurad Blanc/Ferrari Cordoba/Cirillo Serena/Macelari

DiBiagio/Cauet

Zanetti/Farinos Seedorf/Jugovic Recoba/Robiatti

Pirlo/Brocchi

BoBoGol/Sukur/BamBam

This 4-4-1-1 formation has once been used by Gigi Simoni,with Djorkaeff as the playmaker,Moriero as the winger and R9 as the Striker!Which seems pretty good as we won the UEFA Cup and second in the Serie A!

However I have little doubts about our bench.It seems that our bench are not really having enough European experience!Players such as Ferrari,Cirillo,Macellari,Brocchi and Robiatti!!!Don't know if it would be a problem!But look at this bench and we'll know that we have a bright futute!!I smell Inter finally doing some right thing!!13 new players which 8 of them are Italian and mainly yougster!!!I hope Moratti does really wake up and let's the ketchup maniac keeps dreaming and wake up finding themselves bankrupt!!!

Forza Inter!!!!!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
It could work having us play that system but i'm pretty sure that lippi will not play Vieri alone but if he did it would matter because we all know he can handle it his PURE class.As for Europe i think we have alot of expierence Jugovic Cauet Zanetti Seedorf mixed with hungary Youngsters i see only good things this coming season.

FORZA INTER

1 - 3 of 3 Posts