Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Anything with "Fenerbahce" in it is good enough for me

Votes: 2 22.2%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how to make polls, I'm guessing admins do that.

So here's my poll:

WHich do you all think sounds better?

a) The Fenerbahce Republic
or
b) The Fenerbahce Nation
or
c) Anything with "Fenerbahce" in it is good enough for me

For some weird reason, I can't really bring myself to say Fenerbahce republic; and Fenerbahce Nation sounds better, but that's just me. So I like some opinions.

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
I know what you mean Doc.
While I often use "the republic of Fenerbahce", I think it may be a bit diminishing of what a real republic is, like our beloved Turkiye. To compare a sports club with something people have worked and died hard to create. But I guess "Fenerbahce nation" isn't so different in that respect.

How does one call a gathering of 25 million who all support the same club despite not all being in the same location, or even of the same ethnicity? :glasses:

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Republic of Fenerbahce....;)

·
Administrator
25,490 Posts
fenerbahce nation sounds better i think :), and more logic too, becoz fenerbache is not a political organization. also a nation is not necessarily confined to one border, while a republic is

·
*the drum drum*
43,173 Posts
People just take the "Fenerbahçe Republic" thing way too seriously to be honest..

And I'm not talking about Fener fans, I'm talking about supporters of other teams..

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
source: gotunun ic lastigi

Forza mate, stop waisting your time, you should be a stand up comedian, witht he posts you have made lately, damn man, i cant stop laughing AT YOU and not WITH YOU :howler: hadi kardesim, aint u got better things to do than try throw dirt at Fener at every opportunity.. Besiktas are having a bad season, its not our fault man..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Guys, dont bother answering back.....he will disappear eventually! ;):D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Oh shut up and get lose, fou.

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
Very mature CENGO. I say "Typical FB actions" and thats insulting??? hmmmmm wait. Whats that smell? I smell insecurity.

If you have a problem with me, PM me. Do not go around and delete/edit my msgs. THANK YOU.

Edit: I dont have a problem with you....you have a problem with Fenerbahce! :)

And yes im very insecure.....and yes im a typical Fenerbahce fan...thanks for the compliment!
:)

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
You call yourself Mature? :dielaugh:
Haydi back to bed. :D

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
Very mature CENGO. I say "Typical FB actions" and thats insulting??? hmmmmm wait. Whats that smell? I smell insecurity.

If you have a problem with me, PM me. Do not go around and delete/edit my msgs. THANK YOU.

Edit: I dont have a problem with you....you have a problem with Fenerbahce! :)

And yes im very insecure.....and yes im a typical Fenerbahce fan...thanks for the compliment!
:)
Yes I do have a problem with EzikBahce, and YES you do have a problem with me. I post in response to others statements and you come and edit them. GOOD JOB! Keep on editing/deleting my posts.. I could care less. If you think thats going to keep me away from your forum you are very wrong my friend.... and if you take insecurity as a compliment hahahah then I dont know what else to say hahahahah

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
F0RZA KARTAL said:
. If you think thats going to keep me away from your forum you are very wrong my friend.

Nope your wrong. :doh:

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Forzakartal.. if u start talking from your mouth you are welcome... just dont go round chatting from another hole, coz the smell isnt pleasant..

·
Registered
4,773 Posts
BAFLI lutfen ezik olmayalim. Bu konuyu coktan kapattik. If you have something to say to me directly PM me. No need to announce it to the whole forum. Thank You

1 - 20 of 23 Posts