Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My first post since the Title loss, didn't want to see/do anything relating to football but I finally feel better now. I just found out today that Lazio won the Cup as well :(

Back to the main topic, what should Juve do with Conte next season. 1)Give him his old central Mid position were he is effective and put Tachi in the bench

2)keep playing him as a right winger were he doesn't perform that well (lack of speed and skills).

3) Is it time for him to be an Off the bench player. Put Zambrotta in RM (sub:Conte), Tachi & Davids CM (sub:conte, O'Niel), and buy a classy LM (Ze Roberto would be my choice).

My choice is number 3. Love Conte but there he has been beaten a couple of times in that right wing position. And I don't want to see Tachi back in the bench again after the way he played this season. Conte also can't compete with O'niel in that position. We would be competing in SerieA, CL, and Italian cup next season so Conte will see playing time but he wouldn't be my first choice in a big games. Give the captine arm band to DP starting next year(even though I think Davids is the better leader and deserves it most).

what do you think?

Forza Juve

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
I've rarely agreed more. Spot on Vito (eventhough Figo is my first choice for the wing- but credits to You as You're realistic :)).

Just don't offload Conte. I'm certain he has enough teamspirit to accept the subrole, so keep him until he's spent. He's black/white to the bone.

Ciao.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Conte is the influential captain of Juve,DP couldn't be as influential as him. I agree tht he is lacking of speed however, bear in mind tht he is the most hardworking player in Juve

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I fail to agree tears,

i see Daivds as the most hardworking player in Juve, he got an unbelievable amount of energy and even if Juve were 10-0 down (god forbid) it would be davids who would have most of the possession for juve.

his excellents long range shots and his exceptional stamina makes him, in my opinion, one of the most valuable and definitely the most hardworking Juve player.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I have heaps of respect for Conte. However, it is time for him to depart Juve. This is becuase younger and better players are joining juve and deserve the spot. Di Livio left because he said it wasn't fair to the younger players like Zambrotta and Tacchinardi. Especially if we are looking at Figo and Cassano, Conte should go to a club where he will play. One more thing, if Conte wasn't our captain, he would have left by now.

------------------
CUG

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man, Conte is no normal player. He has got great technique, and I think he should take Tacchinardi's place. After all, he has only one or two seasons left with Juve, so Tacchi will be able to play in 2 years. Conte scores goals too, which is a reason why we shouldn't leave him out.

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He should stay,because he is born winner,he score important goals,he plays with hart and he is our leader.

·
Registered
518 Posts
I do agree tht davids is the most hardworking man now. But never forget conte's contribution to the team
To me, he's a excellent leader
Take note...Leader

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you look at my first post, you see that I never considered selling Conte as an option. But I do want to say this, Juve will easily survive/manage without him. But out of respect I think that we should keep the likes of Conte, Ferrara, Rampulla as long as we can because of they are very valuable when it comes to contributing to team spirit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts