Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice idea, tell me what you think on you want to play for your club, realisitcly and dream choice.

Realisticly: Yakunu

Dream choice: Raul ;)

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
my club is Beitar Jerusalem ofcourse...

Realisticly: Giovanni Rosso or Haim Revivo (remember! he had an offer before going to Fener for Beitar).....

Dream: Henrick Larson, Sol Campell and Juan Pablo Sorin and....maybe Chritian Veiri :D the dream team!

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Kappa18 said:
my club is Beitar Jerusalem ofcourse...

Realisticly: Giovanni Rosso or Haim Revivo (remember! he had an offer before going to Fener for Beitar).....

Dream: Henrick Larson, Sol Campell and Juan Pablo Sorin and....maybe Chritian Veiri :D the dream team!
Sorin is a jew so maybe some day you will see him in Beitar.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
maybe!

But i highly doubt it :D His good euro/serie A material! :D

but when he retires....maybe?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Kappa18 said:
maybe!

But i highly doubt it :D His good euro/serie A material! :D

but when he retires....maybe?
Thats what i meant.
No one is dumb enough to leave seria A for the israeli league.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Ruven_Atar said:

Thats what i meant.
No one is dumb enough to leave seria A for the israeli league.
Nenad Pralija did, he joined Maccabi Haifa from Reggina. :D But yeah, I agree with you. ;)

As for my picks....

Realistically: Shimon Gershon

Dream choice: Michael Owen

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Why do you want Shimon Gershon back!!!!! Probably if we make it to the finals he will score on an own netter, that lousy morrocai!!!!!!

I think realisticly we can get Clashenko or Yaniv Katan :) that would be great for us! :)

how much is the maxium Beitar or any other team in Israel are willing to pay for a player?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Gershon may not be a morrcan,

but does act like one! :)

I just don't want him to be on our team :) He is good material for Blackburn or Fulham :)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Gershon acts like one? Gershon is one of the most calmed relaxed people in the league. If you were talking about Nimni or Abuksis that would be something else.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
no,

im just saying that if he is so good, he should go to play internatioanlly! I can never forgive him for what he had done in October with Israel and what he done with UEFA.....i mean, at the dying moment, you didn't even put up a fight. But then again, hapoel is not my team :)

You just watch when Beitar wil be in the CL one day and will win it all! :) but when he does that for my Country NT, i am pissed of and we ALL KNOW THAT A MAJORITY OF HAPOEL FANS, not only hate but sh8it on THE ISRAELI NT and disagree wit hthere players being sent to play! :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I don't care about the majority of Hapoel fans, I want to see more players from my team on the NT!

I remember the time Beitar played in the CL, does Benfica tell you something Kappa?

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
well, as much people would know...Hapoel fans hate it! HATE IT! When the Players, especially the good'ones are selected in the National Team. They somehow, and always had an itch up there sleeve that the coach, any coach, any time, would let there players go ahead and get injured and might as well jeopradize forthcoming games. Seems like Hapoel is living on cloud 9 all by themselves. But then again, look who they brought out..... Gershon, Abuksis and Elimelech :)

If Keren boy, was as unique he would have let Shavit play as perhaps back up or 1st team goalie! Since he is so good at stopping goals from the top EURO TEAMS! :)

as for Beitar in the CL, what happened in Portugal with Ben****cia was a 'mistake' and we will avenge it sooner or later! :) You'll see Beitar go on top of the world.....you'll get nonstop excitement from our games from Bayern Munich to Barcelonaaaaaaaa :)

Ready Saviola.,.....beitar's after you!!!! :devil:

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Mistake? Than what was Rangers? Cut the crap Kappa you still have no clue what you're talking about.

I didn't understand what the whole thing you said about Elimelech there.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
What i ment by Elimelech was that i think he would suite as the perfect GK for the Israeli NT.......

I don't want DUDU in net and especially not Liran........

I would appreciate Nir Davidovitz.....cause he is FANTASTIC GOALIE!!! :( but its not possible....

so it would be elimelech!

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Beitar 4:2 Benfica :stuckup:

My selective memory isn't able to remember if there was a first leg at all. :angel: ;)

For the record, this was the only victory an Israeli team managed to achieve in the last qualifying round of the CL (Back then it was 2 rounds, nowadays it's 3).

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
To my record, i take a team like Benefica to be good :)

For Beitar to eat them alive is something i am proud of :)

If this was Hapoel, probably Gershon would have scored on his own net, and the score would be 1-0 :)

heheheh

·
Registered
773 Posts
Raanan said:
Beitar 4:2 Benfica :stuckup:

My selective memory isn't able to remember if there was a first leg at all. :angel: ;)

For the record, this was the only victory an Israeli team managed to achieve in the last qualifying round of the CL (Back then it was 2 rounds, nowadays it's 3).
Ahem...would the score Benfica 6-Beitar 0 ring a bell? shesh-efes!!! Okay you did win 4-2 at Tedi in the second leg. And I won't even mention Boda-Glimmet from Norway ;) (kvutzat ha-dayagim he,he)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Kappa, maybe you want to refresh your memory from this season and list Hapoel's result in the UEFA Cup :D You're talking as if the meeting with Milan was the only one.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
true, but Hapoel was in the UEFA cup, not the Championchip Leauge.......

I respect how far they gone, truly did, but to have the last game, with the assurance of a one goal lead, which not even one team (inter, PSV, Feynerood etc...) had, is something irrissitable. To lose to AC MILAN 2-0, and not even try let alone have a BEN ZONA player like Gershon score on your own net is appauling! Even with a 1-1 aggregate score, atleast put up a fight, not to me, but to your fans! :) For christ sakes!!! :mad:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts