Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Somehow, when I saw overrated South Americans in the title thread from the Italian Forums page, I knew that such a lower-case piece of crap could only be made by the one and only

roma/totti

GO BACK TO YOUR PEOPLE

And I'll shoot you all if I could. Damn sick scum of the world sitting in Italy's Curvas.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Al Capone said:
Somehow, when I saw overrated South Americans in the title thread from the Italian Forums page, I knew that such a lower-case piece of crap could only be made by the one and only

roma/totti

GO BACK TO YOUR PEOPLE

And I'll shoot you all if I could. Damn sick scum of the world sitting in Italy's Curvas.

no you go back to yours

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
What second rate, washed up Italian player will Roma buy next?

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
:sleepy:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Better yet when are Roma going to be able to sign a player that is not washed up from whatever country they're from or straight out of the academy. Probably next year at which time they will go bankrupt and the club will fold as it and Lazio rightly should have so many years ago.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I don't think we should take roma/totti as a fair Roma supporter. The others are much more sane, let's keep this personal and away from clubs.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Inter_Stallion said:
Better yet when are Roma going to be able to sign a player that is not washed up from whatever country they're from or straight out of the academy. Probably next year at which time they will go bankrupt and the club will fold as it and Lazio rightly should have so many years ago.
if you are laughing at roma's finanical problems fine, and lazio's but when these clubs were finanically sound they did a whole more then inter in the past 10 years.

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
mega pwnage, that last post.

·
Registered
23,873 Posts
roma/totti said:
if you are laughing at roma's finanical problems fine, and lazio's but when these clubs were finanically sound they did a whole more then inter in the past 10 years.
they never where "financially sound" though.

·
Registered
202 Posts
roma/totti said:
If by a whole lot more you mean buying players and coaches and such with money they did not have so as to win a title then yes. I would rather my team spend a decade trying to get it right with the money and players they have then going bust for one or two seasons and then ending up basically in the gutter the next season.Roma and Lazio were once great champions of the Italian game. Sadly both of them rightly should have been declared bankrupt (especially Lazio).

I like Roma though and am really sad to see them mired in debt and confusion like this............along with having ignorant fans such as yourself. Please stop starting these threads in our forum you only make yourself look like a sub human degenerate and that is no way Roma should be represented.

·
Registered
11,360 Posts
Actually right now we've cleared most of our debt and have no serious financial worries.

Mind you, that doesn't excuse roma/totti for trolling in this board by opening threads like this.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Demandred said:
Actually right now we've cleared most of our debt and have no serious financial worries.

Mind you, that doesn't excuse roma/totti for trolling in this board by opening threads like this.
i don't troll this inter forum needs me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts