1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
props u can read
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i despise many
let me start off with the obvious chelski ;
peter kenyon = tosser
fans are either of the following 3 or a combination, posh cvnts, glory hunters, chav scum
their captain is a dirty cvnt
offering 75 million for henry when he is easily worth 100
sore losers
for buying whoever arsenal and manure are intrested in for the sake of it
not having an english star come up since john terry all those years ago yet the media and fans keep thinkin they are an english club and arsenal are not
wasting great talent and ruining players careers
for their fans thinking most of their players care about the club
tapping up the england manager, taping up cole and god knows who else
benching ian wrights son

bolton -
dirty cheating cvnts, big sam took bungs
blackburn -
see above

spuds -
robbie keane crying of joy like ireland just beat brazil in a thrilling 4-3 world cup final when in reality they won a pub cup that most big teams use to give their reserves some play time
for having the media saying that this is the begining of a revolution
for being north of seven sisters

liverpool -
thinking they are title contenders when benietez spending 50 mill is all that seperates them from everton
delusional fans, actually proud of the football they play
they are scousers, scousers are scum.

·
props u can read
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
..and ofcourse manchester united
i hate their fans, almost all are glory hunters
fergie buying whoever is on form in the epl at clubs outside the big four (see alan smith, van de sar, louis saha, carrick etc)
fergie bein a total wank*r
their two stars are wank*rs. one if a fat scouser who copies fergies form of spittin and shoutin at reffs, he dives and fouls. the other is a diver who gets the fat one sent off in euro's
assistant manager is a slimey prick and made those idiotic eduardo comments
for their fans laughing at dudus injury and saying it wasnt even a yellow
winning the epl

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
The scum.

Lead by the repulsive Taggart they've bought their success year after year after. Nobody in the media ever points it out though - apparently only Chelsea buy big.

Fans are generally glory hunters from the 60's side with no link to United, second generation glory hunters from the 60's (the sons of the 60's glory hunters) or the new breed of glory hunters from the 90's.

The red shirt gives you a licence to do whatever you like in the EPL, the decisons that are seen year on year at the 'theatre of dreams' (the fact that Sky pushed that name upon the nation showed where their loyalties lie) and Taggart's bitterness when they lose.

Most annoying of the current squad...

VDS - seems to think he can run out to linesmen and shout in their face when a decision isn't given for them

Evra - dies every game but recovers instantly once play restarts

Ferdinand - pure cheat, typical english thug - if he weren't a dogging footballer he'd be a petty thief

Anderson - card waving, diving, punchable c**t

Ronaldo - diving cheat that pleads with the referee and the gods when he's tackled fairly

Rooney - typical english thug like Ferdinand too, often seen looking at refs as he executes the dive. Behaves like a problem child in a special needs school.

- on the upside they've offloaded a couple of real shits in recent years in Heinze and Van Nistelrooy

p.s. wasn't going to post but couldn't let you down Chris

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
not much to hate about this United now the Horse and Sheringham have pissed off, even Rio you can't hate because he's so gormless.

Chelsea and Kenyon are nauseating but at least you have Abra thinking he knows about football to piss it all away.

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
The scum.

Lead by the repulsive Taggart they've bought their success year after year after. Nobody in the media ever points it out though - apparently only Chelsea buy big.

Fans are generally glory hunters from the 60's side with no link to United, second generation glory hunters from the 60's (the sons of the 60's glory hunters) or the new breed of glory hunters from the 90's.

The red shirt gives you a licence to do whatever you like in the EPL, the decisons that are seen year on year at the 'theatre of dreams' (the fact that Sky pushed that name upon the nation showed where their loyalties lie) and Taggart's bitterness when they lose.

VDS - seems to think he can run out to linesmen and shout in their face when a decision isn't given for them

Evra - dies every game but recovers instantly once play restarts

Ferdinand - pure cheat, typical english thug - if he weren't a dogging footballer he'd be a petty thief

Anderson - card waving, diving, punchable c**t

Ronaldo - diving cheat that pleads with the referee and the gods when he's tackled fairly

Rooney - typical english thug like Ferdinand too, often seen looking at refs as he executes the dive. Behaves like a problem child in a special needs school.

- on the upside they've offloaded a couple of real shits in recent years in Heinze and Van Nistelrooy

agree 110%:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
I hate`Manure more than any other club in the EPL followed closely by Chelsea.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I'm a lover not a hater.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Apart from the obvious ManU , Chelsea, Spurs, I can't stand Steve Bruce and any team he manages.

Does this hatred go back to when he was a ManU player? or is that he showed no loyalty to many clubs that he has managed? or is the fact that he dared asked his players to leave the pitch when we scored our second goal against them in the FA Cup? or is that he always moans about every decision and nobody tells him that he is a crap manager? Whatever it is I can't stand the guy and that goes for whatever club he manages.

·
Registered
891 Posts
By quite a long way the team I hate the most is Man Utd. Just can't stand them. Most teams I actually like a few players even if I dont like the club but theres just nothing about them I like from manager down to players.

Secondly would be Chelsea I actually didnt mind them pre Abramovich because money wise they had nothing and had a good team and had fought to get up towards Man U & Arsenal. Then Abramovich came and well you know the rest.

Third would be Spurs cos we have to don't we. Oh n Barcelona too.

·
African WC haha
5,934 Posts
Doug you forgot to mention Gary Neville :D

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
The scum.

VDS - seems to think he can run out to linesmen and shout in their face when a decision isn't given for them - HA HA HA JENS LEHMAN?

Evra - dies every game but recovers instantly once play restarts - EBOUE

Ferdinand - pure cheat, typical english thug - if he weren't a dogging footballer he'd be a petty thief - JUST HAVE TO LOOK AT DIXON/KEOWN/ADAMS/WINTERBURN ... were born to be crooks or footballers ;)

Anderson - card waving, diving, punchable c**t - FABREGAS ANYONE?

Ronaldo - diving cheat that pleads with the referee and the gods when he's tackled fairly - NAME ANY SQUAD MEMBER HERE

Rooney - typical english thug like Ferdinand too, often seen looking at refs as he executes the dive. Behaves like a problem child in a special needs school. - Scouse prick :pp

Dougy - I love it :)

Do you actually like anyone :)

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I just hate Manure, they are the worst cheating/ugly/arogant team in the world. I used to not like Barca, but now I feel pitty for them... The strange thing is, that I actually like the Chelsea team, apart for some cuntinsh players.

·
Registered
10,819 Posts
Liverpool - FA Cup 2001 started and my hatred and haven't really liked them since, and last nights result just made me hate them even more.

Manchester United - Can't stand their fans

Bolton - Just shit and sick of them fking us up

Birmingham - Always have hated them and I don't know why

I used to hate Chelsea as well, but I don't mind them so much now.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Hate is a strong word, but yes in England I really despise only one team and that's Chelsea. What a repulsive, disgusting bunch of crap they are!:yuck::yuck:

Elsewhere it's Juve who are in the same pot as the above.

Just the thought of these two make me sick!:yuck::yuck:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Don't hate Liverpool. Whilst some of their fans here are complete retards, they're a team of fantastic history and culture. It's just their fans have forgotten that Benitez and Houllier have disgraced their past with such shit football. A lot of the younger pool fans don't seem to realise that.

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
Don't hate Liverpool. Whilst some of their fans here are complete retards, they're a team of fantastic history and culture. It's just their fans have forgotten that Benitez and Houllier have disgraced their past with such shit football. A lot of the younger pool fans don't seem to realise that.
100% agree on your assessment of Liverpool. Younger fans see the tripe dished out by Raffa and are in total awe of him.

Go onto some of the transfer sites and they predict they will spend £100M every season.
When the yanks bought them it was the best thing since sliced bread, but the fickle scousers soon turned on thme once their Messiah Raffa wasn't allowed to spend in January like a drunken sailor coming into port.

What irritates me with Liverpool fans is that they think its their god given right to get into games without tickets and are horrified when they are criticised, despite their history with crowd problems they do not see it as their problem.

·
Registered
265 Posts
100% agree on your assessment of Liverpool. Younger fans see the tripe dished out by Raffa and are in total awe of him.

Go onto some of the transfer sites and they predict they will spend £100M every season.
When the yanks bought them it was the best thing since sliced bread, but the fickle scousers soon turned on thme once their Messiah Raffa wasn't allowed to spend in January like a drunken sailor coming into port.

What irritates me with Liverpool fans is that they think its their god given right to get into games without tickets and are horrified when they are criticised, despite their history with crowd problems they do not see it as their problem.
Stop sounding so bitter. Pretty football won't win ye nothing if yer not good enough. Rafa has been in 3 of the last 4 European finals possible, UEFA Cup he won in 2004 with Valencia along with La Liga, won the 2005 CL final with a very very mediocre squad and i'm being kind, knockout stage 2006, 2007 CL final and now in the semi final of the biggest competition again in 2008 with a chance for Rafa to make 4 out of 5 European finals he possibly could have been in, of course i'm in awe of him he is a tactical genius.

Oh well if you are happy having another trophyless year and being bitter then fair enough go ahead.

Oh and the yanks never paid for any of our transfers barring the Mascherano transfer, stop listening to the media to the biased media and get your facts straight.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts