Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
59,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honestly it has to be something like 80% at Feyenoord :D

I mean honestly, the amount of anti-socials, drunks, swearing mothers and problem children you get to see there...people you seriously wouldn't want to talk with for longer than 10 secs

It probably is the same everywhere else (I guess I didn't notice it when I've been in foreign stadiums as I don't know every language in the book), ok perhaps slightly lets say 60 %, but for box fans always saying "we have such great fans" all I have to say is :D

Still love going to de Kuip though and can't wait to see all the idiots next week :proud:

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Well considering we had 32,000 showing up in Division 2 and we had fans trying to get to the Faroe Islands on a tug boat last week, I'd say 100%

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
For Inter, probably 100%. Not that it is a bad thing....idiots can win Championships too

·
Major
1,342 Posts
how do you define a idiot:pp

·
Banned
3,390 Posts
Football is bound to attract society's scum. It's the people's game and people are after all for the majority right gormless twats with limited intellectual capacity and criminality in their genepool. If you don't like that go watch polo you ****ing twats.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
oops, I think I messed up the Cronaldo thread by posting a huge pic of Ekdal. :D

·
Legend
1,550 Posts

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Real Madrid - 56%, coincidentally the same percentage of votes that Ramon Calderon got in the elections.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Football is bound to attract society's scum. It's the people's game and people are after all for the majority right gormless twats with limited intellectual capacity and criminality in their genepool. If you don't like that go watch polo you ****ing twats.
i think this point was proved on so many levels.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts