Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have to admit baric totally surprised us. He actually looks for players from the Balkans, no one saw that coming.

So, Sportline Koper defender Bekim Kapic is on the verge of a dream move to Salzburg less than a year after playing part-time football in the Slovenian second division.

"I can't believe this," he said. "A year ago I was still carrying beer crates at the Union brewery!"

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In addition to that, by no nothing means do I believe Baric has some share in the deal. We can firmly rule that out. That would be ridiculous and on top of it, buying in the Slovenian second division can't result ina big chunk for a sportsdirector, right. Or so I thought:

Kapic's agent, Tone Hrovatic: "I can confirm that Kapic will almost certainly play for Salzburg next year. There are only some small details left to work on.

"I can also say that this will be the biggest transfer involving a Slovenian club in history."

That would mean Kapic's transfer fee would exceed the £700,000 Ipswich Town paid Maribor for Amir Karic.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Definitely a contender for the transfer of the year, already.
Together with getting Thomas "Ballon d'Or" Winklhofer back, of course.
All those topstars will make the Salzburg-fans forget about Kitzbichler, I suppose.

Baric is such a genius. :cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts