Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this is a very important topic where we can discuss all possible means and ways that could improve the state of the Armenian Football.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Change the logo back to Mt.Ararat, it's our symbol and pride... this probably won't make our players make more wise decisions, but hey I thought I could pitch it in

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I am not wrong the logo has been changed back to the old one. Where should be getting new players and whom? My suggestion is to consolidate the Armenian and Georgian leagues. We will have more competition among more teams. More fans will go to the games.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
1.) New FFA President
2.) A good coach, maybe Mourinho :)
3.) Over haul the team. Go abroad and check out all the armenian players and see how they play. The guy who plays in Israel, yura from MLS, etc.
4.) Have to have a mixture of youth and experienced players. the youth players will almost have no experience but will have talent and the old players will have alot of experience with some talent so you get a solid team.
5.) the main problem with the team is that they give up to easily. that was the good thing about porterfield. he basically made the guys believe in themselves and told them never give up.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
The guy who plays in Israel
Ilya Yavruyan... I can only image how better our offense would be with this guy in front with Goharyan and/or Manucharyan.

But as per Merekounatz FIFA law, he can't play for our NT because he has already played for Russia's Youth NT.

I call that law, makur Gyotucyun

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
But as per Merekounatz FIFA law, he can't play for our NT because he has already played for Russia's Youth NT.
I think if you appeal to FIFA they might allow him to play. Apula Bete played for Armenia's youth team, now he wants to play for Cameroons national team, hes appealing to FIFA. Maybe if we appeal that he just played for the youth team they might allow him. But i doubt the FFA will appeal, their the ones who, during the Euros, accepted canceling both games against an azeri team we would have easily beat. While everyone was saying they should argue and say we wanted to play they didnt, give us the points, they just sat there doing nothing.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I think the most important thing is to have a strong national championchip. We need more football fields, more teams, also on amateur level. If we have a good national championchip, then we will have more strong players, also more choice.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
I think the most important thing is to have a strong national championchip. We need more football fields, more teams, also on amateur level. If we have a good national championchip, then we will have more strong players, also more choice.
impuls and lernayin artsakh:thumbsup:

hopefully that tour of vanadzors facility by rubo about a month or two ago will lead on to something as well.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We want new players. I agree but from where. It is not like there are players lined up and begging to play for us. There are limited number of players available. In order to have players we need stronger internal championship. But what we need to do to get there. we got new stadiums in Ijevan, now in didlijan and in Abovian. We do not have teams playing there.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I think we need to start by Assasinating nemets rubik because there is no other way someone like that will leave his position as president of FFA.

We need a new president, someone who has played for Ararat 1973 and kept following Armenian Football til today and knows exactly what this organization needs.

·
Yedigaryan for Pres.
5,925 Posts
I think we need to start by Assasinating nemets rubik because there is no other way someone like that will leave his position as president of FFA.

We need a new president, someone who has played for Ararat 1973 and kept following Armenian Football til today and knows exactly what this organization needs.
Lmao that's not happening.

And just because someone has played for Ararat 73, doesn't mean they're good enough to coach or run the federation.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

We have had a presidents who played with Ararat 73, Armen Sarkisyan and Nikolai Kazaryan. As I remember the first one ended in a scandal. No major successes were registered during both terms.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts