·
Registered
56,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think only a FM/CM can do it

anyway stupid names :howler:
yes, that is stupid:D
and more is the stuff to gain for the winner of the vote :

Until 26 November, the public will be able to vote for their preferred name for the mascot – Driblou, Goalix or Super Victor – by subscribing on UEFA's website. A draw will then take place and one subscriber – who must be a resident of France – will win the opportunity to meet the mascot in person at their football club

·
Registered
56,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
a little girl said that this mascot looks like griezmann.

well, i can understand goalix or driblou names. but why super victor ?!

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Euro 2016 Mascot

Couldn't add a poll to your thread, mali, so I made a new one with a poll and merged it with this one.

Anyways, I'll also go with Driblou. The options aren't very good though.

·
Registered
56,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you for making the poll azulgrana :)

well, for my part, i don't know. goal is the phonetic of gaule which is the the antic name of france. so it makes sense.

on another side driblou sound more childhood which is more appropiate with the look of the mascot.

anyway the vote will end the 26 november, we will see if you, the foreigners, will vote like the frenchies:)

·
1st Tier Poster
49,556 Posts
The mascot is clearly racist as he doesn't reflect France as a multicultural society. there should be 2 other mascots: one black and one Arab. also at least one of them should be female for the interests of gender equality (preferably the black one as a muslim woman should maybe wear a burqa to be acceptable in the Muslim world but it's banned in France).

anyway, it's Goalix of course

1 - 20 of 32 Posts