Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And none of the usual BS that comes out of people who don't know the situation, like Fire Moratti, get rid of the entire team, blah blah blah

Realistic things, please.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Back on top? When was Inter on top? 100 years ago? :howler:

In all seriousness, they didn't play badly against Villarreal, people just don't realize that Villarreal can play very well and when you underestimate them, they will bite your leg off, like a hungry dog or something.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dekalog said:

In all seriousness, they didn't play badly against Villarreal, people just don't realize that Villarreal can play very well and when you underestimate them, they will bite your leg off, like a hungry dog or something.

We outplayed them greatly at the San Siro, and lastly, we played like shit in the Madrigal, so they deserved to win. A better team? I doubt it.

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
to stop buying and selling 10 players each season. Also to stop buying useless mercenaries. Inter is one of the top clubs in Italy and they go and buy a bench warmer of Valencia (Kily) thats not what a top club would do.

Also a major clean up. Get rid of Mancini.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Funny how Real's garbage(Samuel, Cambiasso) have been Inter's best players.

I won't mention Figo and Solari, because they're awesome.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Now I'm convinced that Mancini has to go along with several players that just aren't up to the task and Inter need a quality trainer maybe like a Mourinho that won't take sh!t from anyone.I don't think Inter have the squad certianly capable of competing for the highest honour's and will need to reinvest heavily on a mixture of experienced talent and youth.
Stop signing garbage players that are to average and spending heavily on the one's that are just going to be sitting on the bench. :)

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
when was inter ever on top... thats the real question.. i say change the clubs name.. maybe then..

·
MVP
8,984 Posts
Sell all your foreigners, and get some Italians FFS. It's Internazionale Milano NOT Internazionale Buenos Aires! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Sack Mancini. He has done OK, but Inter shouldn't be happy with OK.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
They are contracted to Juve and are wearing black and white underwears.......

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
totti_the_king said:
inter need a great playmaker , lb and the most important thing sack mancini and sign a world class manager
Well they are getting Maxwell and Maicon. And Riquelme or Ballack too next year. So perhaps that will be a turn around for them. They deserve something now. All these years without any titles must be horrible for the fans considering they are a big club and all.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Dekalog said:
I was just about to ask the same question. :pp
----

For Inter to get on top they must:

A. Get a new coach. Mancini isn't obviously doing anything brilliant.

B. Sell a few players that are cloughing success (ie. Veron, Figo, Materazzi... all for different reasons)

C. Bring young yet experienced players that are hungry for success and that won't cost a fortune.

D. And after all that... simply hope that Juve and Milan become really crap.

·
Registered
57,707 Posts
Y'all can shove your stupid, redundant (sack the coach, buy new players bla bla bla) advices up your fat :ass:es, stop acting as if you're football experts for once.

We're ****ing cursed, that's what I know.

There's no solution.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts