Xtratime Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know Ballack has been signed and Effenberg is out. If I remember right, Deisler is coming over too. And I know Ze Roberto has been linked. But, are there any deals that are done with players? And what players are going to be leaving other than Effenberg?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Players Signed: Ballack & Deisler
Players leaving for sure: Effenberg & Paulo Sergio
Players that might leave: Sforza-Fink-Tarnat-Jancker-Zickler
Players that might come in:Edmilson-Ze Roberto-Juan-Emerson

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Fink has been signed for 1 more season.

I think Bayern only need to sign 1 left winger and 1 centreback. Ze Roberto and Edmilson would be nice. Then I think the team is complete for next season.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Champ,where did u hear that Fink has been signed for 1 more year?i didnt hear that at all.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Fink's contract will end in 2003 and thus he will end his career at Bayern. He stated that earlier this season and I think Bayern will keep him as a back up player for next season. Fink is a loyal player who won't mind staying on the bench and will fight his way through if needed. He had proved that this season already when our midfield generals were injured.

I have to agree with The Champ. We only need two players and we are well set for next season. A quality left winger and a quality central defender. Ze Roberto would add up to a very wealthy, talented and skilled midfield and a defender would plug that awful hole at the back we have when Linke is around.

Hofland would be a nice buy.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
If you are nominating defenders who we aren't hearing any rumours about them,I'd nominate Chivu,Hofland,Gamara,Bordon:cool:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Need more new blood

Besides Effenberg and Sergio are leaving for sure, there are a few more players need to depart as well in my view. After all, some of these players are old, and some of them are just too avearage.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Hey, I don't know what's on this, but I heard that Bayern was very interested in Aleksander Knavs now at K'lautern. So I wonder if you guys know anything related to this?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts