Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I was wondering what kind of expectations do you guys have for your team this season. What kind of silverware do you expect this season? WHat transfers do you expect to make in December? CL? EPL? Carling Cup?

Honeslty, I think Arsenal's charm is gone. I think that Chelsea has run away and will run away with the EPL and that Arsenal better not try b/c it is better to have not tried at all than tried and failed. Face it, Chelsea is a better team. I was a semi-Arsenal fan but then realized I can't support a bunch of carpetbaggers who crossed the channel b/c they lost their way to Paris.

Ohh yeah, so anyways..we saw how Arsenal choked last year in the CL? So what round will it be this year? We know Arsneal fans like to brag about their beautiful play, but I guess Wenger had a little too many doughnuts the last few weeks and I don't think he'll remember how to put it together again.

I'm predicting a Round of 16 loss to INter. Hey, as long as Henry takes PKs like he did that day last year, Inter will steamroll.

So I guess you guys are a great team and you will be perfect for the Carling Cup. Think about it

ARSENAL 2005 CARLING CUP CHAMPIONS

I say that you play you reserves in the EPL cuz that is a goner of a championship. Man Utd might even pass you soon, and that is a sad sight when Man Utd passes anyone in the EPL standings.

Ohh yeah, by the way, make sure you play Reyes and Pires and Henry and Viera in the Carling Cup matches.

Thanks for your time

Sincerely, Pulsar

Good luck in the EPL AND CL AND CARLING CUP(though you won't need it in that competition)

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
I think they can win three forks and one spoon as far as silverware and I think that Henry will choke right about when they could win something. He is good but at times he chokes I don’t get why guys.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
You know, if you're going to take the piss ...

It's a good idea to remember that we're not in the Carling Cup anymore :thmbup:

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
This seems like a bit of a flame.

Anyways, Arsenal have already been knocked out of the Carling Cup, so I figure they can't really challenge for that anyways.

Something I read today as to why Arsenal are failing of late is the fact that managers have figured out how to neutralise Le Arse. They pace the middle of the park, applying suffocating pressure, and keeping them from playing their pretty passing football game. Cue the six points in six games.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Isaac said:
This seems like a bit of a flame.
It's even funnier considering we're in a better position in our respective league compared to Inter (who can't win all together) and Roma (just shit all together). Oh well.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Pulsar, why waste your valuable time in this forum?

I don't want you or IB to get infected with the Henry Virus - In other words, I don't want you guys to choke and stop delivering dagoods ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
I think a better question for you Pulsar, is what silverware you expect Inter to get in the next DECADE ? :D perhaps you might nick a Copa Italia or the UEFA Cup as long as you buy another 58 players and get 14 coaches in the coming years. :pp

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
I think a better question for you Pulsar, is what silverware you expect Inter to get in the next DECADE ? :D perhaps you might nick a Copa Italia or the UEFA Cup as long as you buy another 58 players and get 14 coaches in the coming years. :pp
:tongue: :D :howler:

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
were out of carling cup
our midfield is gonna struggle abit
yes our charm has gone, but all clubs go thru a bad patch...

look at inter milan for example...theyve lost there 'charm' totally, your team had status, in the early 90's

if my memory serves me correct didnt arsenal beat inter? in the CL...not only did we beat you we scored 4 goals in that game? why was that?

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
khimik said:
You know, if you're going to take the piss ...

It's a good idea to remember that we're not in the Carling Cup anymore :thmbup:
Exactly why I pointed out the forks and spoon. 1-0 ManU? Duh!?
:rolleyes:
This game though was not as big as I thought it would be.

Well, its good to see what Arsenal will do since this is the Arsenal forum. Pulsar merely asked what you Arse fans expect.

Dont worry Dagoods, Henry wont get us, we wont choke-NEVER!

Henry unlike IB and Pulsar does not equal= RATINGS ;)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
go fish IB :D

EPO was legal back in 94-98 and currently there is no "player druging"

again,, go fish

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:

Inter 2CL's ARSEnal 0

Inter has won more league titles as well!!!

so If I were you, I wouldn't be talking!

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Dagoods said:
Inter 2CL's ARSEnal 0

Inter has won more league titles as well!!!

so If I were you, I wouldn't be talking!

yeah i remember, well i don't actually but my Grandfather does. :)

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
inter won them back in the 60's :D:D

currently arsenal is a hell of a team,,dont u dare compare them to inter ...

unleast arsenal won something in the past 13 years :D

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Egyptian_Juventino said:
go fish IB :D

EPO was legal back in 94-98 and currently there is no "player druging"

again,, go fish
Is that what juvermerda.com is saying to you muppets these days? You cant be serious right? You are the most drugged club in the world.

And I was refering to Egyj Kman.

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
no,,that's what I AM SAYING dumbass (ur XTLA technique wont work btw :tongue: ) .

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ohh shit didn't realize you got kicked out of Carling Cup..ohh well I guess you have to wait next year after a few more French players join up to get some trophies

And Inter is winning the Champions League this year.

Ohh yeah, 3-1 Highbury

No name Julio Cruz showing your backline how its done

1 - 20 of 170 Posts